The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

25 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Every match I've seen Bradley (which is almost them all), I've found him to be one of our best players, one of our hardest workers and one of the most enthusiastic yet intelligent footballers currently with the club.

I've no idea why Duffy wouldn't play him and don't know what he did / didn't do in training, however on a Saturday there's no doubt at all that he should have been one of the first names on that team sheet.

He was excellent first half against Kilmarnock, and then barely seen since. 

You would hope there is more to come from him, if played in a better set up too. 

2 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

wouldn’t read much into it , I am sure it will have no bearing on who gets the job , I don’t think Bartley is the red hot favourite some people think , believe it will be a tough call , remember at interview things can pop that throw spanner’s in the works both ways , hopefully we find out soon 

I wonder if Marvin’s work with the Sfa has flung a spanner in the works ! Also couldn’t help notice Kelty Hearts had a form collapse at the weekend . I wonder what may have caused that . Or was it just a bad day at the office . 

I wonder if Marvin’s work with the Sfa has flung a spanner in the works ! Also couldn’t help notice Kelty Hearts had a form collapse at the weekend . I wonder what may have caused that . Or was it just a bad day at the office . 

They had a man sent off I think.

I’ll be annoyed if it’s James McFadden. Comes across as incredibly boring on tele and was part of a failed coaching set up for Scotland.

If it isn’t Bartley then I’d like it to be one of Thomson, Murray, McManus, Ross (never happening though is it) or Murphy.

If we don’t hear today then I reckon it’ll be after the weekend before we find out.