The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

don’t see it being jack Ross if he ain’t interested in killie and the potential budget they have why would he want to come to us and not even have a say in the transfers. I would love to have him but it’s not happening. It will be Bartley or someone like McFadden or Thomson 

Those are three of my four , I’d add Murray to that . Interestingly though three are from the east coast .

Can I ask why so many seem to think that Murray would be a great appointment ?

I've nothing against him personally, however I can't see anything in his Managerial / Coaching record that screams out that he's our man. 

He's mostly been Managing at a lower level and with pretty limited success and win ratios that are far from standing out. I also remember how a horrendous Morton team thoroughly outplayed his Airdrie side in last seasons play offs over the two legs and he seemed to have no answers there at all.

I'll support anyone who gets it like I always do, but he certainly wouldn't be my first choice especially based on his last 3 years at Airdrie in the league below us.

I've a feeling it's definitely not Bartley.  Which is interesting as haven't seen any other names being particularly linked.   Keep worrying that Brian Rice might pop up having presumably worked closely with this new guy from Hamilton....hoping that's just me being pessimistic haha.   

9 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Somerville is one of the main reasons I came off that forum. An insufferable idiot who’s every post, makes you lose IQ points. 

People on that SRE page would get foaming at the mouth raging if you posted anything on the windup.

And anyone who frequents the same topics as me would know how often I post shite on the windup.

Someone legit wanted to square go me one time for saying I would apply for the managers job with my Football Manager CV.

3 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Someone legit wanted to square go me one time for saying I would apply for the managers job with my Football Manager CV.

Offer one of them out...its all just fat old men that aren't allowed to see their kids/grandkids

Edited by mugen_power

2 minutes ago, Hursty said:

I've a feeling it's definitely not Bartley.  Which is interesting as haven't seen any other names being particularly linked.   Keep worrying that Brian Rice might pop up having presumably worked closely with this new guy from Hamilton....hoping that's just me being pessimistic haha.   

I wouldn't have minded Bartley. However, the longer this goes on, the more I'm thinking it's not going to be him. It may instead be someone who hasn't been linked in the press or mentioned on here.

2 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Curtis Woodhouse? He tweeted something about us having burned our bridges.

We'd be as well with Barbara, at least she knew how to train..........