The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

This team will have no Shankland next year, so the overall quality of the team will have to improve to compensate, both these lads are decent, but are not the quality required to keep us moving forward, regarding Docherty I'd also suggest it's rather strange regarding his injury history.

This team will have no Shankland next year, so the overall quality of the team will have to improve to compensate, both these lads are decent, but are not the quality required to keep us moving forward, regarding Docherty I'd also suggest it's rather strange regarding his injury history.

Not every single member of our squad is going to be of such a high standard. It’s not possible.

Docherty has shown himself as an asset when fit so I’d say it’s a good move.

Just now, rb123! said:
15 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Somebody obvs sent that to them as a laugh and just like sky the other year reporting some guy Aberdeen had supposedly signed they've fallen for it.

yerda selzavon

Is the draw for the next round of the cup on Saturday evening? If agreed to go to the Scotland v Ireland game at Murrayfield and will be fuming if we draw Killie. 

It’ll probably be the Sunday after the Hearts vs Livi game.

24 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Is the draw for the next round of the cup on Saturday evening? If agreed to go to the Scotland v Ireland game at Murrayfield and will be fuming if we draw Killie. 

No, it's on the Sunday. 

Rugby :lol:

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Its live on Sunday after hearts game. 

Has anything been proven yet?

He’s got a lot of potential but comes with a lot of off the field baggage. I’d take him but he’d likely fall out with McCall after a couple of months.