The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, North British 2 said:

Think Liam Smith would be more likely than Nicky though , but only if we go up .if we stay down I reckon Bullen might stick with the three young right backs we have , with an aim of improving them . 

Don't see Houston staying, can't remember if McAllister is conracted or not, but Hewitt is.

20 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Looks like this one won't be happening

8 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Is this the guy that got everything right last season? 

Only says they are interested and we have opened negotiations.  He had been at Accies at the same period as Glendinning so he will know him from his time there which could be in our favour.  No idea on his actual ability though, would be a replacement for Kirk I would reckon.

5 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

Tom Walsh is a charlatan and only played for Ayr because they were nearby to his home town of Troon. Waste of a wage and should have been catapulted back to the Highlands with Joe Chalmers.

McAlear clearly thinks he's better than Ayr, Does nothing to show that and looks out of place most game days. Don't let me get started on him taking those shite corners.

I thought of Henderson because of his dad being an Ayr player a couple of times and of course, he manages a team just outside of K*llie*.

Your right though, he'd probably turn up at Somerset and give everything half arsed, leaving in a huff at the end of the season, blaming someone else for him being shite.

Walsh was actually living in Girvan that season. I'd see him out reguarly pushing a wean down the street 🤣

9 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Think if we do go up, we'd take Kirk permanently?

No chance. Maybe get another loan out of him since it’ll be a higher level but there’s no way we could get close to what he’ll be on at Arsenal and I think he’ll still have a couple years left on his contract. 

I think he’ll either be playing top flight up here or League 1 down south next season. On loan though. 

10 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I can see Kilmarnock going the same way as lolkirk. 

If only! Sadly there can only be one lolkirk. Still blows my mind it was only 7/8 years ago they were 90 mins away from the Prem yet they are now getting scudded by Airdrie 😂

Edited by Thereisalight..

45 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

If only! Sadly there can only be one lolkirk. Still blows my mind it was only 7/8 years ago they were 90 mins away from the Prem yet they are now getting scudded by Airdrie 😂

We went from the League Cup Final to being scudded by Cowdenbeath in about three years.