The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

17 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

For anyone watching the black and white of Newcastle tonight, that’s some determination and team spirit they’ve got there.

Take a wee slice of that tomorrow night please 👍🏻

I'll take a slice of not getting beat .

Anyone watching the Sheffield Wednesday game?

They just equalised in the 7th minute of stoppage time. 4-4. From 4-0 in the first leg. 

Extra time beckons... Bully will be pleased.

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

Edited by Trogdor

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

They just equalised in the 7th minute of stoppage time. 4-4. From 4-0 in the first leg. 

Turned it over when I heard it was 2-0.

Feels like this season more than any other there’s been some mad moments in football. 

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Yes seeing the nerves is enough to get me nervous for tomorrow and next Friday...

10 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Superb game , hopefully they get through after a fight back like that 

Back to tomorrow night...

I've no idea what line up Bullen goes for. Would say formation is a question of 4/3/3 or 4/4/2?

Personnel would say the biggest dilemmas will be who plays at RB, who plays up top with Dipo and does Maguire need to start for his experience or do you go with a more physical presence such as McKenzie up against Brownlie and Muirhead.

Just now, rb123! said:

I've no idea what line up Bullen goes for. Would say formation is a question of 4/3/3 or 4/4/2?

Personnel would say the biggest dilemmas will be who plays at RB, who plays up top with Dipo and does Maguire need to start for his experience or do you go with a more physical presence such as McKenzie up against Brownlie and Muirhead.

Away from home to them you keep it tight , McAllister must be right back to match Tiffoney and clatter him early as he does  not like a battle 

8 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Away from home to them you keep it tight , McAllister must be right back to match Tiffoney and clatter him early as he does  not like a battle 

Agree with that however we've not exactly set the heather alight at home the last couple of months, plus the wide open pitches usually actually help us going forward.

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Apparently Bannigan is missing for tomorrow. If he is then we've got to win the central midfield battle and try to get their full backs and wide players defending rather than pinning us back.

A big performance from all the team is required.

Individual battles need to be won all over the pitch. I'd really like us to target Brownlie and Muirhead, get them turned and going back to their own goal. Dipo's the ideal type of player to cause them massive problems.

Hopefully the free week will play to our advantage and get us on the front foot with some purpose and tempo to our play from the first whistle.

I hope everybody that can, gets along and backs the team for all they're worth, try and enjoy it folks. ⚫⚪

12 minutes ago, North British 2 said:

I reckon Cally will start so the question will be McGuire or McKenzie  ! 

I honestly have no idea who Cally is.  

I don’t think it matters what full backs we play in this one. Reading will struggle against Lawless and I think it’s more likely to be Fitzpatrick on the other side rather than Tiffoney.