The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

https://themoff.co.uk/cool_timeline/benefit-game-june-10th-2023/

testimonial game will include former ayr united players Lawerence Shankland, Ryan Stevenson, Mark Roberts, Mark Kerr, Brian Gilmour, David Hutton, Steven Bell, Andy Geggan and Big Farmboy himself Jamie Adams

Add Moff to that list and you're a left back away from a decent team.

4 hours ago, muZZa__44 said:

https://themoff.co.uk/cool_timeline/benefit-game-june-10th-2023/

testimonial game will include former ayr united players Lawerence Shankland, Ryan Stevenson, Mark Roberts, Mark Kerr, Brian Gilmour, David Hutton, Steven Bell, Andy Geggan and Big Farmboy himself Jamie Adams

This game is to allow some fans the chance to play alongside  some Ayr players Michael chose as good friends , there will still be a testimonial game announced soon which will be players signed for next season playing a team in a pre season friendly , got my place bought can’t wait to play along side big Jamie 

19 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

That’s amazing!

Will spectators be allowed in?

Yes , there is going to be a fun day along side it for the kids , entry is £5 for adults.  £3 for kids ( this includes getting all on all inflatables and face painting ) £10 for a family of 4 , there will be some stalls along with food and a bar , under school age are free 

Edited by Finlay21

11 hours ago, Iain said:

I see Michael Rose wasn't involved for Coventry tonight and is out of contact after the playoff final. Guess that sell-on clause is going to come to nothing.

A bit unlucky with injuries which made starting for a team at the top end of the table difficult. He might get a move to another team in the league and do well but we won't benefit from it 

21 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Get your place booked and you can play alongside him 😁

A unique opportunity to have the man himself shell a ball 100mph in your general direction after he has let a long range trundler slip through his hands haha 

11 hours ago, Iain said:

I see Michael Rose wasn't involved for Coventry tonight and is out of contact after the playoff final. Guess that sell-on clause is going to come to nothing.

Wants to move back to Scotland I think.   

3 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Yes , there is going to be a fun day along side it for the kids , entry is £5 for adults.  £3 for kids ( this includes getting all on all inflatables and face painting ) £10 for a family of 4 , there will be some stalls along with food and a bar , under school age are free 

Take it the kick off time is TBC?

10 minutes ago, Peil said:

Anyone else spend their time looking for themselves in crowd shots or is just me?

When Andy Walker scored THE penalty, I was right on the North Terrace and I have spent too long trying to find myself in photos over the years

1 hour ago, Peil said:

Anyone else spend their time looking for themselves in crowd shots or is just me?

D sergeant the photographer has a website with an archive of old fan pics from the last 15 years .I see myself in a few .usually I was upto no good .but it's great for a lookback through them all .

5 hours ago, ComradeDiego said:

Take it the kick off time is TBC?

Fun day starts at 1pm , kick Iff 3pm then all players are going to Bellrock for buffet and watch Champion League cup final