The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I think it’s a decent signing. A permanent player in to replace a loanee and it means that we’ve got two centre halves signed up for next year as well. 

Hopefully get a right back and a midfielder in next. 

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I'm always underwhelmed when we sign players from the league below us. Just hope they prove me wrong and become lower league (non) greats like Moff

I thought Dundee and Partick were also sounding him out , seems to have some potential 

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Hopefully get a right back and a midfielder in next. 

Seem to be replacing like for like so probably an experienced winger to replace Mullin next.

Hopefully McAllister has a deadline and we hear something on that too this week.

14 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

Seem to be replacing like for like so probably an experienced winger to replace Mullin next.

Hopefully McAllister has a deadline and we hear something on that too this week.

Who’s available in that category? McMullan? 

43 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Who’s available in that category? McMullan? 

I imagine they'll be 3 or 4 in the top flight like Jamie Murphy that'll struggle to get another club at that level, at least as starters.

Being able to match wage demands is a different question.

1 hour ago, ComradeDiego said:

We’ve definitely got interest in McMullan

I hope you’re right.

1 hour ago, GaryMc93 said:

I imagine they'll be 3 or 4 in the top flight like Jamie Murphy that'll struggle to get another club at that level, at least as starters.

Being able to match wage demands is a different question.

Wouldn’t thank you for Murphy. We need pace out wide. McMullan is ideal for that.