The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

13 minutes ago, Bowl-of-chilli said:

No happy with that at all. Can't stand him, and he's done.

11 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I always hated his stupid face. Garden gnome looking c**t.

Outing yourselves here lads- is your big team playing in red white and blue and do you love the king? 

Edited by ryanayr1987

10 minutes ago, Bowl-of-chilli said:

This.

Just cos he's now signed for us, I'm not going to start kidding on I like him. Don't want him anywhere near our club.

37 years old. I just don't see any benefit for us at all.

Really strange signing, and honestly disappointing.

You seem level headed.

3 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Outing yourselves here lads- is your big team playing in red white and blue and do you live the king? 

The irony. 

You assume that someone is a Rangers fan just because they don't like a player that used to play for the other half of the Glasgow arse cheeks?

Old firm mentality at it's finest.

Just now, eez-eh said:

You seem level headed.

Sorry, forgot we as fans just had to embrace and be joyful for everything we get.

Just now, Bowl-of-chilli said:

The irony. 

You assume that someone is a Rangers fan just because they don't like a player that used to play for the other half of the Glasgow arse cheeks?

Sorry, forgot we as fans just had to embrace and be joyful for everything we get.

I'm intrigued why you care enough about the guy to have such strong feelings for him?

The irony. 

There must be some reason you don't want him anywhere near the club? What is it? Otherwise this is just Facebook maw/da style stuff. U ok hon?

Pretty much everyone on this thread over the last month - “we need some experience”.

The club sign someone with lots of experience - “no not like that”.

There’s valid injury concerns but maybe give it a chance.

2 minutes ago, Bowl-of-chilli said:

The irony. 

Heads gone thread for this pish.

Its a Friday for fucks sake lighten up.

5 minutes ago, Bowl-of-chilli said:

The irony. 

Did I say you had to embrace it and be joyful for it?

Stating that a signing is “honestly disappointing” because you don’t like the international team the guy chose to represent (assuming that’s the issue) is just really funny. You’re reacting as if we’ve signed a convicted criminal.

Edited by eez-eh

Wotherspoon would be a good signing at this level and he is the type of player we need. Mulgrew would fit in to two problem areas, full back and midfield. 

Chalmers isn't getting a look in at Dundee United and maybe wants a route out....

We still need full backs and the above would not be cheap. 

The brilliant thing is that post with me getting accused of being a Rangers fan, has 6 upvotes.

In an Ayr United thread.

Wow.

Mate, just let it go. Your reaction just means it will keep going.

A McGeady who can be arsed and thinks he can still achieve something would definitely be an asset..when fit.

I would be quite surprised if he does anything of note at Ayr before retiring.  

2 minutes ago, Bowl-of-chilli said:

The brilliant thing is that post with me getting accused of being a Rangers fan, has 6 upvotes.

In an Ayr United thread.

Wow.

Because it was a funny joke. 

This is a bizarre reaction.

27 minutes ago, Bowl-of-chilli said:

This.

Just cos he's now signed for us, I'm not going to start kidding on I like him. Don't want him anywhere near our club.

37 years old. I just don't see any benefit for us at all.

Really strange signing, and honestly disappointing.

Strong statement that, why not?