The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’m not having this JP McGovern slander. He was like a late 90s Mattheus when McCall put him in the middle of a back 3/5 in a sort of sweeper role. 

McGovern is what you get when you order Stevo from Wish.com.

31 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Peter Murphy was such a smooth footballer, I like to imagine he's even smoother irl.

Pretty impressed that he's got Annan into League One tbh.

I always liked his nonchalance as a player. Even though my heart was in my mouth when he dribbled past opposition forwards.

He was aslo good at the dark arts as well - getting McAllister sent off and Jo Cardle as well. You need that in a team.

Pretty sure it was Peter Murphy who badly injured his shoulder during a game, went off for a minute, then came back on and played the rest of the game with one arm as he had to keep the injured one across his chest.

Still looked casual as f**k. Pler.

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I always liked his nonchalance as a player. Even though my heart was in my mouth when he dribbled past opposition forwards.

He was aslo good at the dark arts as well - getting McAllister sent off and Jo Cardle as well. You need that in a team.

IMG_0203.gif

God sake, logged off at around 8pm last night and just came on to discover about 150 new posts, I thought we had signed about 4 new players !!!

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

God sake, logged off at around 8pm last night and just came on to discover about 150 new posts, I thought we had signed about 4 new players !!!

If this isn't a Friyay then you can expect the dinner chat tonight. I embrace it.

Annan fans wanting rid of a manager who got them out of league two for the first time in their history is mad. 

They’ll likely go back down and won’t reach that level again for another hundred years. 

Edited by D'Jaffo

3 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

If this isn't a Friyay then you can expect the dinner chat tonight. I embrace it.

I have my sights set on a Chicken Tikka Pasanda Calzone with an extremely unhealthy Chips and Cheese accompaniment.

5 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

God sake, logged off at around 8pm last night and just came on to discover about 150 new posts, I thought we had signed about 4 new players !!!

You should know by now that we are fucking massive

27 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

1 minute in to this video, leaves an Airdrie player on his arse before playing a diagonal pass in to the box

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

1 minute in to this video, leaves an Airdrie player on his arse before playing a diagonal pass in to the box

David Cox got a fucking lesson in football that. Was flying all over the place without actually making much contact with Murphy.