The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

I'm trying to psych myself up to it.

I watched a documentary about a kid getting decapitated by a waterslide instead because I thought it would be less traumatic.

36 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Is he definitely injured? If it’s between the two then Ahui probably plays and we hope that he at least gets through 90 minutes without a horror showing. 

That weird transfer account seemed to think that Strapp was going back to Morton. I wonder if teams have been put off by his injury although going back to Morton makes no sense as it seemed to be a club decision that he moved on and they’ve already got a decent enough replacement for him. 

A few Morton fans seemed to doubt that it had any truth to it so probably 2+2=5.

Some on here seem convinced he's the answer but not played since January so will need to have a good debut or the pitchforks will be out. He was a part of my successful FM23 Dulwich Hamlet side so he'll have my full support if he signs.

Just now, GaryMc93 said:

A few Morton fans seemed to doubt that it had any truth to it so probably 2+2=5.

Some on here seem convinced he's the answer but not played since January so will need to have a good debut or the pitchforks will be out. He was a part of my successful FM23 Dulwich Hamlet side so he'll have my full support if he signs.

I have doubts myself as to how good he actually is. Morton fans are the most qualified to speak to it but he never stood out when playing us besides when he fell over at the slightest amount of pressure. 

4 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Ooh, was it that american water park from the 80's?

More recent, early 2010s in Kansas, a politician's son.

Edited by Iain

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I have doubts myself as to how good he actually is. Morton fans are the most qualified to speak to it but he never stood out when playing us besides when he fell over at the slightest amount of pressure. 

I remember his long throw that would see him take forever to go over and take them on the right side and that's it. Won't even be a big weapon for us given our lack of height so it'll be 30 goals conceded due to McGinty going up for them and being left out of position.

15 minutes ago, Iain said:

I watched a documentary about a kid getting decapitated by a waterslide instead because I thought it would be less traumatic.

It's weird but any time I come on here, I have a song in my head.... Thanks to you, today it's 'Basement Jaxx - Where's your head at?'😂 

Whatever happened to the flumes at the citadel? Had a yellow one and the 'Faster' red one 🤔

I'm not going to try and defend Ahui as I honestly do not have the vocabulary to do so, however, he is only 19 years old and is new to the physical aspects of Scottish football.

Akinyemi was built like a tank and so took off up here, you'd think both Bullen and Mathie would think about the physicality of Scottish football before signing someone unfamiliar to it 🤔

Seen  the highlights now and going by that people are way overreacting. Yes Morton deserved to win but nothing like what has been posted on pie and bovril, sack the manger etc. The second and third goals are horrific defending by two players on a bad day, big Mcginty is a liability as club captain and always has been, the new boy should never have been thrown in until he’s had a weeks training. Mcgeady miles away from playing, what are we paying him as whatever it is he is stealing money at the present, who on earth comes up with these signings, Mcaleer,McGuire,and now Mcgeady.

57 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

Albinson miles out of position for the first, Ahui sleeping at the third. The pen is what it is, I guess. 

Alwinton is guilty of coming to far off his line and has lobbed before and won't be long until teams catch on to that one