The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Not 100% sure about this but I think Chalmers might be able to play today. Fairly sure that last season Christian Doidge played for hibs in the league cup group stage then played in the knockout rounds for Kilmarnock after going there on loan, so if this was allowed then Chalmers would be able to play today.

3 minutes ago, GuyIncognito said:

Not 100% sure about this but I think Chalmers might be able to play today. Fairly sure that last season Christian Doidge played for hibs in the league cup group stage then played in the knockout rounds for Kilmarnock after going there on loan, so if this was allowed then Chalmers would be able to play today.

yeah just noticed he did didn't play last of 16 but did for Quarters and Semi's so who knows 

Innes Cameron played for Killie in the group stage and then for us against Livingston in the same season.

Not 100% sure but think the rule was changed given how early the group stages start that the knockout is essentially a new cup eligibility wise.

2 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

Innes Cameron played for Killie in the group stage and then for us against Livingston in the same season.

Not 100% sure but think the rule was changed given how early the group stages start that the knockout is essentially a new cup eligibility wise.

I forgot about that big haddy.