The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

On 13/11/2023 at 15:38, jagfox said:

Interesting stats. What's the source m77?

Seems to have been put together by the Courier along with some other stats 

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-united/4811044/dundee-united-raith-rovers-stunning-stats-championship/

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

I’m away with work so it’ll be a mystery to me until some mad European eating time later on this evening. 
Last night was a grilled chicken, red onion Cheesesteak that was the absolute tits 

Ooft. That sounds braw.

I spent £5.50 on photographs of my son and pandemonium at the kiosk in Boots for my son to take to school.

They are having a writing competition, where they have to write about the Ayr Panda and the winner gets a day out at Somerset with the Players and Manager.

He came in upset, doesn't think he's going to win because he named the manager as Lee Bullen, as opposed to just writing 'Ayr Manager' like he was asked to do.

Is the school itk? 👀

5 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

No need for international football in this day and age IMO. 

There are fully-grown adults who have never seen Scotland play a competitive game whose result was meaningless because they'd already qualified.

A couple of weeks off Terrible Substitution Bingo isn't going to do anyone any harm.

6 minutes ago, Thumper said:

There are fully-grown adults who have never seen Scotland play a competitive game whose result was meaningless because they'd already qualified.

A couple of weeks off Terrible Substitution Bingo isn't going to do anyone any harm.

Ah, right. In that case I hope international football stays forever.

40 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

He came in upset, doesn't think he's going to win because he named the manager as Lee Bullen, as opposed to just writing 'Ayr Manager' like he was asked to do.

Maybe having a generic title of Ayr manager will stop the children calling him BGM, Bald fraud or that c**t Bullen. 

9 hours ago, Thumper said:

I've not looked forward to a Scotland game this much for a long time. Getting pumped? Don't care.

Folk will say they're excited to see Haaland but I'm only going to see Sir Lawrence show him who's really the best striker on the planet.