The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said: do not understand why I'd want to support a team 30 miles away or why people do it.

To be fair, I'm Edinburgh born and raised so allegiance is thanks to the sins of my father. My kids will only be allowed their local team or Ayr though...

56 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

I’ve been dreading a game against Rangers for the last couple seasons. 95% of pupils at my work, and also my boss and other colleagues are Rangers season ticket holders. I’m going to get it tight. IF we were to get a result, it would be carnage in my class on the Monday, I’d never let any of them live it down. 

Call me Nostradamus but I think you’re a teacher? Maybe some “heavy” homework to be handed out on the 9th feb.

10 minutes ago, United1973 said:

Could be neil Lennon lol

I’m hearing strong Pope rumours. 

2 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Call me Nostradamus but I think you’re a teacher? Maybe some “heavy” homework to be handed out on the 9th feb.

Nick? It's manager we need no a keeper 😉

13 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Q: Which year were Rangers founded?

A - 2012
B - 2012
C - all of the above