The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

Charlie Albinson signing for Hamilton Accies. 

We will score a lot of goals against Hamilton in that case, at least 15. 

See the tickets for the opening game of the euros at Cameron’s bar have sold out. How many tickets and how much? Over the three games, assuming they’re all sold out, that must be a decent wee earner for the club. 

2 minutes ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

See the tickets for the opening game of the euros at Cameron’s bar have sold out. How many tickets and how much? Over the three games, assuming they’re all sold out, that must be a decent wee earner for the club. 

Tickets were free, not sure how many sold but they’ll still make a decent amount from bar sales. 

3 minutes ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

I'd say somewhere between 100 and 150 punters . Great idea . Nice we earner for the club . Hopefully LS gets some game time .

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

He wants to move closer to home is the new he's shite anyway. 

TBF, he is shite. 

12 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

TBF, he is shite. 

Good shot stopper, saved a few worldies, but flapped with the ball at his feet and threw a few in that stevie wonder would have caught.  Still rather have him than Mutch. 

16 minutes ago, Only me... said:

Good shot stopper, saved a few worldies, but flapped with the ball at his feet and threw a few in that stevie wonder would have caught.  Still rather have him than Mutch. 

I’d agree but not a chance Mutch will be our number 1. We’re actively looking for a new goalkeeper, 

I think he's looked at a bit with Rose Tinted glasses, yeah had a few worldie saves when we finished 2nd but so did McAdams.  Brown's looking for someone good with his feet and he does not fit the bill, he's now going to turn into prime Lev Yashin on the four games against us this season.

Find it quite jarring that Morton are taking the random punts on guys from the Dog and Dock league whilst we’re signing guys that we know can actually handle this level. A welcome role reversal. 

Who we signing this week anyway? 

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Find it quite jarring that Morton are taking the random punts on guys from the Dog and Dock league whilst we’re signing guys that we know can actually handle this level. A welcome role reversal. 

Who we signing this week anyway? 

Aye after having a go at us for signing their dream boy Oakley ....they sign a striker that scored 1 goal last season....🤣🤣🤣🤣

I will enjoy watching Oakley and Dowds destroy big donkey Kirk next season 🤣🤣🤣