The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Cats are like rangers fans

This is true. Just the other day there I spotted a The Rangers fan digging through my bin before casually sitting down and licking his own arse in the middle of the street.

Edited by Scott-ish

On the cat topic as there is fck all else to talk about - how could my neighbour be fined for her dog shitting in my garden, but she can't be fined when her cats shit all over it?  Yes I'm bitter about every neighbourhood cat shitting all over it 💀

3 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

On the cat topic as there is fck all else to talk about - how could my neighbour be fined for her dog shitting in my garden, but she can't be fined when her cats shit all over it?  Yes I'm bitter about every neighbourhood cat shitting all over it 💀

A kilo of pepper round the place when it's nice for a few days.... or I bought a few sonar sound things that done the job of detering the manky fkers!

3 minutes ago, D.Armour Appreciation Society said:

Don't think I've ever stood on a cat shit.

No but I've put my hands in a few trying to weed the garden. Even then I still prefer cats to dogs. Even though I like both 

As Terry Pratchett said. The problem with cats is that they were worshipped as Gods in ancient Egypt and they haven't forgotten this. 

11 minutes ago, D.Armour Appreciation Society said:

Don't think I've ever stood on a cat shit.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen cat shit. 

15 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

A kilo of pepper round the place when it's nice for a few days.... or I bought a few sonar sound things that done the job of detering the manky fkers!

Aye I've tried the sonar sound thing. Also tried citrus smells, pellets etc. Still cat shit every other day 😑

Rangers and Celtic go on about their “special” derby but we all know it’s drawn on religious lines. Maybe Ayr and killie could have a “special” derby drawn on dog v cat lines. Baggsy dogs. 

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Pestbye® Battery Operated Motion Activated Waterproof Cat Repellent - Quick Fix Ultrasonic Cat Scarer with Ground Stake - Set of 2 https://amzn.eu/d/iM55Yvg

My Nana had cats shitting in her garden constantly but has not had a single bit of cat shit in her garden since she got these.

Edited by Richey Edwards

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Enough of the cat and dog chat. Is there a worse animal on the planet than Seagulls? 

I hear the new stand comes with a falcon so we can eat chips in peace now!

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910

4 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Enough of the cat and dog chat. Is there a worse animal on the planet than Seagulls? 

True story. Apparently during lockdown the seagulls still turned up at Somerset on a Saturday afternoon around 3.30. A couple of weeks into lockdown they stopped coming. Word got round, bit weird but true. Still not as weird as people preferring cats over dogs. 

17 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Squirrels…

Just now, Scott-ish said:

The Morton fans are in for a treat when they come for a nosey at this hot topic. 

With all the talk of cat shit they might think we've signed another one of their players.

We have.

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/weird-news/what-happened-catman-greenock-25214387.amp

23 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Seagulls are needlessly aggressive little p***ks.

The neds of the avian world, if you like.