The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

47 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Don’t think I’ve ever seen cat shit. 

I can post live footage of cleaning the litter tray 😷

6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Aye, doesn’t help that the old women the street behind me constantly feeds the fuckers. This time of year is hell for them swooping down to protect their young. 

Why would anyone feed them? They're horrible b*****ds.

One summer someone left one of the side doors open at my old work and a seagull got into the dining room and made an absolute mess of the place. It had managed to open cupboards, pull napkins out, peck them into wee bits and scatter them all over the joint, knocked the bins over and raked through them and shat everywhere. 

That was a really fun trying to get it to f**k off back out the door and then get the room scrubbed before dinnertime.

Posted (edited)

I see Stranraer re-signed Adam Cummins. Had a look at his career and is says he played 4 games for us in 2014. I went to games regularly that season and have absolutely no recollection of him ever playing for us 😂

Edited by Thereisalight..

3 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I see Stranraer re-signed Adam Cummins. Had a look at his career and is says he played 4 games for us in 2014. I went to games regularly that season and have absolutely no recollection of him ever playing for us 😂

We had him on loan from Motherwell. I think he left around the the time Roberts was punted.

5 minutes ago, motley123rock said:

Was it something I said ??? Who else has been blocked by a team ? 

IMG_2955.png

Queens Park blocked me from their FB page for commenting that Mark Roberts is a shit manager on their post announcing his appointment. 

That season we had a few young loans that only played a handful of games. Cummins and Morgyn Neill both came in from Motherwell and we had Dale Keenan from Partick Thistle as well.

41 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I can post live footage of cleaning the litter tray 😷

do it jewish GIF

25 minutes ago, motley123rock said:

Seagulls f@#kin rats wae feathers. 

Replace seagulls with cats.

Ive been mainly/massively to blame but the argument is done. Dogs win. Footieball chat please.

47 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Get rid of the litter tray, they’ll go shit in your neighbour’s garden. It’s the best course of action. 

You want her to shit in the Tennent's Factory? 

Certainly been an eye opener in here today.  Pro police and anti cat attitudes proudly on display.   

Missed opportunity to talk up national service when the young team were mentioned earlier.