The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

This thread really has gone to the dogs recently! As a former postman I was never chased by cats or had a cat try to hump your leg - that was in Saltcoats so I wasn't sure if it was one of the randy locals or what it was

3 hours ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

We could sign both and you would getting folk moaning ....

"He is past it" 

And 

" He will be away in international duty all the time" 

👀👀👀

The same three or four people every week curiously suggesting that Mane doesn't work hard enough.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Any of the investigators seen any new followers on twitter or anyone heard any rumours? 

I wonder if any other support implements this strategy of twitter-following family members.  Usually works out when 2 or more join

Always wondered why Jim White was checking his phone on transfer deadline day 😉

Edited by AUFC 1910

13 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Any of the investigators seen any new followers on twitter or anyone heard any rumours? 

No, but bad news for data haters is I did notice yesterday we appear to have a new recruitment analyst Greg Marshall, formerly of Stirling Albion, presumably in addition to what we currently have.

He's also a veterinary medicine student if posts require a link to cats and dogs.

11 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

No, but bad news for data haters is I did notice yesterday we appear to have a new recruitment analyst Greg Marshall, formerly of Stirling Albion, presumably in addition to what we currently have.

He's also a veterinary medicine student if posts require a link to cats and dogs.

As long as he isn’t suggesting players from Chippenham or Rushden and diamonds I’ll be fine with this

15 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

Thank you

PXL_20221106_162955844_exported_126_1667761475037.jpg

1 minute ago, AUFC 1910 said:

IMG_8431.jpeg

Pot 1 and Pot 4 are away from home. Pot 3 and 5 are at home.

Give the people Aberdeen and Annan for away games.

58 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

We're in the running for the GK Stone apparently from Hearts

3 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

That’s the challenge/diddy diddy cup

I thought league cup was regions, pretty sure that season with McCall we smashed the group stages with like 30 goals over the 4 games it was against Clyde, Annan, Dumbarton and Partick 

22 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

What happened to it being region's?

Did away with that for last year cause we had Stirling and St Johnstone.