The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Pleasing day

This feels like the good old McCall says where we're signing recognised scottish players

would think that will be like mainly all our signings this window , can’t see many if any of “ who is he “ what league is that 

Edited by Finlay21

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

I'd accept one being McCalister. 

Agreed here if we’re going with wing backs McAllister is better off being an option as one of the 3 CB’s I’d say he’s decent enough on the ball and would give it his all ideally your 5 is Stanger, Musonda, New CB, McGinty, McAllister with a proper RWB with Tomlinson as back up then reading with competition on the left side 

17 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

would think that will be like mainly all our signings this window , can’t see many if any of “ who is he “ what league is that 

But I like the old “ not sure who this is” type of signing that turns up trumps

Posted (edited)

Said it a few weeks back, but central defence is fine. Any combo of centre backs that we have is very decent at this level. It’s the fullbacks and, as D’Jaffo said earlier, the lack of protection from midfield that’s been the kicker. Add into that Albinson’s poor form and they were bound to get punished. 

We’ve got a goalie. Seems rated. So Hopefully we’ll see starting standard fullbacks and a combative midfielder in the coming weeks. Been crying out for both for 3-4 seasons.

Edited by Coollestersmoothe

Doing some looking at players who are free agents and came across Mikey Devlin. Seemed to have a good season for Livi last year but played with Brown at Aberdeen and was then signed by him at Fleetwood. Devlin triggered a clause in his contract when Livi got relegated that meant he was a free agent so he might be looking at a top flight club but given his injuries that move might not come. 

2 hours ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

Obsessed...

Let's clear this up so you don't need to come over here again.

We know your in the premier league and were not ...well done .

We know we haven't won a major trophy and you have...great..

We know Ayr town is a shit hole a bit like Killie(however nowhere near as bad) Kilmarnock is the worst town I have ever been to in Scotland....fact ..win for us 

You have a bigger stadium that is fact ...however I and most other Scottish fans prefer our old fashioned coo shed.....to yours so that's a win for us....

Kille doesn't have a beach ....win for us ...(However does have a lovely needle infested river...full of Asda shopping trolleys and rats)Win for us....

Killie doesn't have a racecourse (where your Neddy fans and fake tan ridden tramps love to visit to get pissed and cause a riot)Win for us ...

Ayr is made up of around 75 percent "nice areas" with the odd shitty bit including the town .....compared with Killie where 90 percent of the town is a cesspit of junkies and neds...Win for us ....

Pretty much covered everything??? 

So go over to your wee forum and discuss your club instead of being an annoying troll on here that just breaks up our conversations about OUR club....

Cheers

Ayr is such a wonderful town yet your fae Tarbouton, such a classy little village, you must pine every day for the glorious town of Ayr. Is Tarbolton which is made up of junkies and neds in the “shitty bit” or “nice bit”?

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Doing some looking at players who are free agents and came across Mikey Devlin. Seemed to have a good season for Livi last year but played with Brown at Aberdeen and was then signed by him at Fleetwood. Devlin triggered a clause in his contract when Livi got relegated that meant he was a free agent so he might be looking at a top flight club but given his injuries that move might not come. 

I’d be going baws oot for Scott McMann.

36 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Ayr is such a wonderful town yet your fae Tarbouton, such a classy little village, you must pine every day for the glorious town of Ayr. Is Tarbolton which is made up of junkies and neds in the “shitty bit” or “nice bit”?

*You are. Away back tae school ya mutant.

2 minutes ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

Again, block these fandans. Stop replying to them. It’s tedious as f**k.

Somebody bring back the honest page ffs

My bad, Friday night wine vibes haha!

Happy with the signings we’ve had so far obviously more are needed and personally I hope we get enough to at least have 2 squads at least for pre-season (don’t mind if a couple are youth players who deserve a chance)

58 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Ticks all boxes in terms of a Brown contact as well as being captain material and the type of leader Brown talked about . The costs however might be beyond us atm . Unless the plucky wee Ayr days are truly done . 

I'm relieved to see us sign another goalkeeper as Mutch really hasn't performed competently enough in his twelve  appearances for the club. The Falkirk fans were right about him. 

Usually getting enough firepower in upfront is left to the last minute so its a hell of a relief to have two PROVEN goal scorers signed already. I  remember Oakley playing for Hamilton in the Premiership. Fingers crossed the rest of the signings are positive.

Can I just keep adding to the tedious cats are better than dogs debate  by saying f**k DOGS AND STOP FUCKING WAKING ME UP WITH YOUR INCESSANT BARKING AFTER I'VE JUST WORKED A NIGHT SHIFT AND NEED A DECENT SLEEP!🥱🐱🐱