The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

24 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

That’s Paul Smith signed for Annan, happy to see him get into a League 1 team

That is a good move for him.  Watched out for how Bilham got on with Stenny last year, will keep an eye on Smith this year.  It's a loan move he should have got last season.  Unless Bryden gets a loan this year, it's what is going to happen to him.

If McGinty was going I think it would have been done by now, happy for him to stay as a back up as he's been pretty steady the last few seasons, Ashcroft would be a really good signing and if we get him, the boy Romanian lad, another midfielder and a RB in along with Frankie signing we are in a good place to start the league cup campaign in.

6 minutes ago, Caledonian said:

this guy has denigrated Ayr United with an F word 

This is good satirising of pompous, middle class folk.  

11 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

No he isn’t. You could get a job writing tabloid headlines with that pish.

I think him conveniently forgetting Bullen dropped him before Brown is a bit wild. 

14 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

No he isn’t. You could get a job writing tabloid headlines with that pish.

I said a few digs, not absolutely going mental and ripping the club a new one... thanks for the sensationalist reply 👏🤣

14 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

I said a few digs, not absolutely going mental and ripping the club a new one... thanks for the sensationalist reply 👏🤣

Where was the dig?

19 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

There is no dig. It's about as anodyne a chat at you'll get

Aye, there's absolutely nothing in what Albinson has said there.  He got dropped and a new younger keeper got brought in, but he backs himself to be a number one. He's not slagging Brown, Bullen or the club off in any way; it's a pretty standard nothing article.

I liked Albinson, shame it didn't work out and hopefully he does mostly well at Accies but has a shocker in the games against Ayr.