The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

We had 3 big results in qualifying and it turns out Clarke was the luckiest boy in the world. Because he’s no idea how he did it.

He’s done the same thing ever since and it’s failed and he’s been clueless to fix it. 

Clarke fuckin better not continue after this.  He's a joke. This has been coming. We've been appalling since we beat Spain.

He's got to resign. Hungary are absolutely horse shit and we never laid a glove on them. Get that dour f**k into the Bullen cannon and get him in the sea. c**t.

A pathetic wimper of a tournament performance. For the second time in 3 years.

Time to see if someone else can get a tune out of what is, on paper, the best scotland squad i've seen.

Kris Boyd, people are wrong to say Clarke is negative

4 shots in 3 games, two goals from deflections and Grant Cunting Hanley has the most touches of any Scotland player. 
Im not calling it negative, I’m calling it absolute shite

The biggest issue I had with tonight was that we persevered with a system that was only used to accommodate two players. So why when one of those players was injured, did we not change to something that suited the players we had available. 

Fwiw that system hasn’t actually worked since roughly October last year so what’s the point. 

This panned out exactly like that Northern Ireland friendly a few months ago. Plenty of the ball but absolutely no idea what to do with it and always looking vulnerable to sucker punch goal. It's obvious the other coaches know this too.

Hungary are an awful side. That fat guy up front would get laughed out the Scottish Championship, seriously he would. 

Clarke didn't have much good will in the bank with me from the start but he's certainly not got any now.