The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

How many matches was the shitey Burnley 3rd strip worn for? That was a cursed strip.

I want to say we wore it once? But I can’t remember when or who against. Queens Park at home maybe?

9 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

QP away, Friday night game on BBC.

Mikey Hewitt in the number 10 role. How could I forget that masterclass…

If we’re releasing a third strip I’d like us to go between it and the away top more evenly. 

27 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

QP away, Friday night game on BBC.

One of many big match occasions where we took a big away crowd with the anticipation of if we win that game we went top of the league with about a month of the season to go i'm pretty sure. 

It fell flat on its arse... never laid a glove on them...

That Burnley tribute kit should have seen blood on the carpet. Absolutely shameful episode in the clubs history. 

We are releasing a third kit despite no reason for it other than a cash grab. 
ok.

We are going to release one that is a basic Hummel template.
ok

We are going to make it in Burnley colours in tribute to a failed partnership that has already been labelled as dead by the club management. 
ok

We are going to label it as a limited edition to try and create a panic market. Only wear it once in a game where we fail to show up and the result puts a bullet firmly in the head of any title challenge. 

Away strip was shown at the soft opening of the hospitality last night. It's dark grey with a black, white, and red trim. There is also a faint image of various parts of Somerset on the front. Will be unveiled formally in September.

Was also confirmed last night that the hospitality will continue to be named after Ally MacLeod and that we will have 3 SLOs. They brought up 2 candidates for the male SLO position to give a speech with the plan being to film and share their speeches and have people vote on who it should be, however after feedback on the night it was decided to let them both have the role.

There was also a quick Q&A session although not much was really said here, was mostly about ways to boost attendance.

Apart from that there wasn't really much else from last night but it was great to be able to look around the new stand. The hospitality offering is without a doubt the best in the league now.