The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

21 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Saying they aren’t going isn’t moaning fwiw. Far better uses of £20 than a friendly match

It’s fine m8 the 500 club will be there to pick up the slack on the last signing no doubt ! 

1 minute ago, railwayend said:

It’s fine m8 the 500 club will be there to pick up the slack on the last signing no doubt ! 

Fairly certain the 500 club are there to sign players so I’m not sure why that would be a bad thing? 

Clubs want fans through the gate but fans also want something worth watching whilst not being ripped off. The fact that the club are charging more for the Killie game than they are for the league cup games is a bit strange. If it had been a tenner I’m quite sure you’d have seen more people taking an interest but not at £20. 

It’s the middle of summer so I’m quite sure a lot of people will have better ideas of how to spend that money and I know I do. If you have an issue with that I don’t really know what to say to you. 

It must've been a good 14 days since someone had announced they were a better fan than everyone else on this thread.  

Just now, itzdrk said:

It must've been a good 14 days since someone had announced they were a bigger fanny than everyone else on this thread.  

Ftfy 

Easy mistake to make though, pal.

55 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I'm not arsed about it, once the line-ups come out it might change my mind but I have a feeling it will be the bulk of two development squads 

I would say we would be strong as last friendly before cup games start 

Posted (edited)

There is definitely a player there in Hastie hopefully he's coming in with something to prove and Brown gets the best out of him, we seam to be well stacked in the wide areas so it's not like he's our only hope.

Edited by Superhursty7

Fairly low risk signing. Definitely a player in there and looks like it could be his last shot at full time football so hopefully Brown can get something out of him.

Hamilton, Carse, then another midfielder then that will probably be us done.

Think that should mean Tomlinson out on loan and confirms Rus will be a definite centre mid. Henderson and Walker for the right and Murphy and Hastie for the left. Good to at least have 1 left footed winger. Would imagine Hamilton will sign and then see what happens from there i.e Carse and anyone else that we don’t know about. 

Posted (edited)

Tomlinson definitely needs the loan, ideally I would send him to Stranraer their main RM (James Dolan) hasn’t signed yet and should get guranteed minutes there 

Edited by muZZa__44

1 minute ago, Superhursty7 said:

Would Carse be a loan? I think he's still got a year on his Celtic deal, not sure how many domestic loans you can have but that would be 3 with Stone, Henderson and potentially Carse

Maximum of 5 

9 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Have Dario Zanatta vibes from this. Definitely got talent, just hopes he puts it into the park.

Aye, definitely Zanatta vibes. At 25 if he hasn't screwed the nut by now I don't have much hope.

Was genuinely terrible in his spell with us. He had pace but the technical ability of a sunday league player. I’m presuming he had a better spell at Hamilton to get the chance at another Championship club.