The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Hursty said:

The name I got told isn't Hamilton.  He was mentioned on here before although there were claims his legs were gone.

The name you were told was mentioned before? 

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

The only ones I've heard on here are McGowan, Hanlon and Ashcroft who have all ended up elsewhere 

20 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

Blair Alston been let go by Partick

No thanks. Stunk the gaff out at every team he’s been at since leaving Falkirk. 

ETA: Did seem to turn it on during the playoffs for thistle

Edited by ayrunitedfw

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Unless something has happened to Alex Kirk's legs it's presumably a player mentioned by you back in May that Livi fans weren't very complimentary about.

Just now, GaryMc93 said:

Unless something has happened to Alex Kirk's legs it's presumably a player mentioned by you back in May that Livi fans weren't very complimentary about.

👍

1 minute ago, GaryMc93 said:

Presuming we’re talking about Mikey Devlin? He was terrible for livi so a massive no to that. 

4 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Presuming we’re talking about Mikey Devlin? He was terrible for livi so a massive no to that. 

Overcompensating for one injury prone CB by possibly signing another two does seem a bold strategy. Devlin was at Hamilton's game last night so hopefully they can tempt him instead.

17 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Only Devlin I want is Nicky when he makes his return after we sell Watret to Man United for £50 mil.

27 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

Ah… Devlin. Forgot about him. 

I’d rather have Hamilton but if Devlin comes in and proves his fitness then I can’t complain.

I’m not sure on Alston though. He was pretty anonymous but then I thought he was great against Raith in the playoffs. Might bring a bit more composure to our midfield. 

17 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Alston isn’t  really  the player we need he’s an upgrade on Dempsey and sylla but we really need a hard tackling ball winner or someone to really control the game like Kerr did 

He was particularly unremarkable at Thistle outside of those two Raith games, hard pass. Not advocating that we sign him but it's interesting to see that McInroy is still a free agent...I wonder where he will end up. 

40 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Alston isn’t  really  the player we need he’s an upgrade on Dempsey and sylla but we really need a hard tackling ball winner or someone to really control the game like Kerr did 

Is he?

He absolutely isn’t an upgrade on Dempsey, I’m not sure if he is on Syla either tbh. 

Just now, No_Problemo said:

Is he?

He absolutely isn’t an upgrade on Dempsey, I’m not sure if he is on Syla either tbh. 

Would have been an upgrade on Jack-Jay Senga TBF. But only a small one.

6 hours ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

You outplayed f**k all.... ye lost. After one year and three days unbeaten... nae wunner yer ragin 🤣🤣

We lost in February in the Challenge cup. The record you are quoting is the league. That record still stands for now