The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

No, I'm quite considerably older. The broken English, as you put it, was accidental and, he's not my pal, I have absolutely no idea who he is. Which I suppose could mean that he is my pal, but I'm sure you know what I mean? Maybe.

Nobody cares. 

1 minute ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

Nobody cares. 

Aye, I know. It's just a bit of banter and the number of Hamilton fans that continued to bite was quite amazing. He's probably still doing it, with similar results!

I wasn't at the game last night but look forward to getting down for a league match. Somerset was always one of my favourite away days.  

9 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Aye, I know. It's just a bit of banter and the number of Hamilton fans that continued to bite was quite amazing. He's probably still doing it, with similar results!

I wasn't at the game last night but look forward to getting down for a league match. Somerset was always one of my favourite away days.  

jog on hot fuzz GIF

Just now, Rb123 said:

Who are these mutants that have entered?

Falkirk fans parading their 'Had Most Possession and Shots' trophy 🏆 

6 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Presuming we’re talking about Mikey Devlin? He was terrible for livi so a massive no to that. 

Terrible is an understatement really, came in and was given the captaincy, stunk the place out. Comes across as very arrogant, think he's still the player he was 4+ years ago.

6 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Ah… Devlin. Forgot about him. 

I’d rather have Hamilton but if Devlin comes in and proves his fitness then I can’t complain.

I’m not sure on Alston though. He was pretty anonymous but then I thought he was great against Raith in the playoffs. Might bring a bit more composure to our midfield. 

We thought the same with him, if he came in, kept fit then it was a huge signing. Total bombscare at the back, then turns to blame it on everyone else.