The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

Daire is a brilliant impact sub at this level but don't expect anything more than that. Bullen refused to play him from the start most weeks. 

Really wanted him to do well, but unfortunately just wasn't good enough, or more possibly used in the right way

8 hours ago, Moysterclass said:

Apparently we're in for Daire O'Connor of Glentoran, formerly of yous. Any good? 

Wasn’t used very often by bullen and we didn’t play to his strengths. If you use him in the right way I think he could be a good player at this level but kick and chase isn’t his game. Most of the time he made an impact off the bench but again that’s probably down to the way we played at the time, if you could call that playing

An image you would probably need to zoom in on to read the text but was playing about with new games on my handheld last night and championship manager 2006 was on it, our squad is something else.  

PXL_20240723_003204146.jpg

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I hope you know that this has to be a regular feature on every match day.

It will until I get tired of it/forget.

11 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

An image you would probably need to zoom in on to read the text but was playing about with new games on my handheld last night and championship manager 2006 was on it, our squad is something else.  

Paul Hyslop LOL.

24 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Triggering some PTSD with that squad list. 

14 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Hearing chat of Musonda at left back tonight and McMann at centre half....:lol:

Kill me

12 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Hearing chat of Musonda at left back tonight and McMann at centre half....:lol:

We’ll have to go flat out tonight and could do with a large slice of good luck rather than our usual bad luck. I reckon our chances of getting out the group atm are a bit south of 50/50. Hopefully that changes by close of play tonight for the better .