The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

While wur moaning.  What's with all the religious extremism around the ground? 

Are we just anything goes or is it to inspire George?

Edited by itzdrk

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Would be happy with Hamilton signing (if fit). Would surely see McMann shifted over to left back and you’d then have Stanger, Musonda, Hamilton and Devlin as your options for the middle which you can’t be too unhappy about. 

Glad midfield has been mentioned but nothing about up front...

Maybe a striker was only on the cards if we'd extra cash to play with by progressing in the league cup...

Just now, Rb123 said:

Maybe a striker was only on the cards if we'd extra cash to play with by progressing in the league cup...

A midfielder will come in regardless of outgoings.  Would imagine a striker only comes in if there was to be one heading out on loan.  Hamilton as said would be a good addition if he has proved his fitness.  Would have thought Brown would have made a decision by now.

14 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

A midfielder will come in regardless of outgoings.  Would imagine a striker only comes in if there was to be one heading out on loan.  Hamilton as said would be a good addition if he has proved his fitness.  Would have thought Brown would have made a decision by now.

Would take Callum Butcher, probably the defensive sided midfielder we're looking for to let the rest go and attack

39 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Another striker is defo needed, worrying if we don’t get one

1 hour ago, Rb123 said:

Maybe if we sell enough pies we can get a striker in. 

1 minute ago, ComradeDiego said:

Context?

There's loads of jesus related advertising boards round the ground, seen one of a bible verse of John 3.16.  Sure I remember something about Mathie having them brought in as advertising as I am sure he is quite religious.  Maybe wrong.

42 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

There's loads of jesus related advertising boards round the ground, seen one of a bible verse of John 3.16.  Sure I remember something about Mathie having them brought in as advertising as I am sure he is quite religious.  Maybe wrong.

Preferred Austin myself. 

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

Clearly skipped the chapter about the loaves and fishes.

3 hours ago, itzdrk said:

While wur moaning.  What's with all the religious extremism around the ground? 

Are we just anything goes or is it to inspire George?

Yeah, was talking to my wife about those when we were at the game on Saturday. Really, really weird culty stuff.