The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

46 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

Honestly has any one ever bought a product because they saw it on an advertisement board at the football? It's certainly not going change me from being a lifetime of being non religious to attending the church every Sunday I'm more than happy for the club to take the Holy £, maybe I'm a hypocrite.

I would like to but unfortunately a trip to Somerset these days fleeces me of all my disposable income. 

6 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

There's loads of jesus related advertising boards round the ground, seen one of a bible verse of John 3.16.  Sure I remember something about Mathie having them brought in as advertising as I am sure he is quite religious.  Maybe wrong.

A man who got money for “Sleepy” Joe Chalmers must have had divine intervention ✝️

2 hours ago, Superhursty7 said:

Honestly has any one ever bought a product because they saw it on an advertisement board at the football? It's certainly not going change me from being a lifetime of being non religious to attending the church every Sunday I'm more than happy for the club to take the Holy £, maybe I'm a hypocrite.

I paid for a service once that unfortunately landed me with chlamydia. Thankfully we had a wonderful advertising board that helped me through that tough time. 

Just now, callum-ayr said:

I paid for a service once that unfortunately landed me with chlamydia. Thankfully we had a wonderful advertising board that helped me through that tough time. 

I once paid for a service that gave me diarrhea.

It was a kebab out of Unos.

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

I once paid for a service that gave me diarrhea.

It was a kebab out of Unos.

Had a kebab out of there after the Hibs away 0-0 game. Had a few beers before hand so was quite blootered when I was in. Woke up the next morning to find the change they gave me was in euros, was fucking raging :lol:

3 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Had a kebab out of there after the Hibs away 0-0 game. Had a few beers before hand so was quite blootered when I was in. Woke up the next morning to find the change they gave me was in euros, was fucking raging :lol:

Did you keep them for your next holiday?

8 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Used to be a paper shop across the road from Ayr Academy back in the day that would give you your change in Bubbaloos. Gutting.

Edited by Coollestersmoothe

1 hour ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

Used to be a paper shop across the road from Ayr Academy back in the day that would give you your change in Bubbaloos. Gutting.

If the exchange currency was Chelsea Whoppers I'd have been good with that.

18 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Sounds like we are looking at a few new faces from that interview 

He couldn't have been more vague about that if he tried 😀

4 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Ryan Stevenson posting Anti-Trans stuff on Instagram

Covid Conspiracy's ✔️

Anti-trans ✔️

Supported David Goodwillie ✔️

I make that a full house to become Scotlands Matt Le Tissier

You missed him being stopped by snowflakes on the A9.