The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

14 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

A special Haggis and Black Pudding pie from butchers in Girvan. Dynamite. 

Cracking butchers. Never had anything from there that isn’t first class. But still, MYB>GYT. “Hated but rated” according to a couple of brick walls.

Highly unusual that Killie saw their opposition XI line up with an actual nazi in it and instantly decided to lie down to them.

My dinner was a rather average curry. My dinner tomorrow will be a considerably better curry. I have to empty the freezer before the house move and the strategy of saving the best till last is about to pay off big time.

23 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

Tony Fernandes confirmed in this video with Smith, is he just a pal or is there more in it??

If he’s got a gaf in Dalrymple, probably just a coincidental visit with nothing to get excited about. Just watching the local team. 

14 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

If he’s got a gaf in Dalrymple, probably just a coincidental visit with nothing to get excited about. Just watching the local team. 

Or he's heard about the sleeping giants of world football who play just up the road from his hoose and he wants a piece of the action.

Happy birthday to all on this forum who it concerns. This weekend I have officially become a pensioner receiving my first OAP payment. It's a wonderful world. And it's my grandson's 4th birthday today 4000 miles away in Calgary Canada, missing them.

1 minute ago, Weekeith said:

Happy birthday to all on this forum who it concerns. This weekend I have officially become a pensioner receiving my first OAP payment. It's a wonderful world. And it's my grandson's 4th birthday today 4000 miles away in Calgary Canada, missing them.

Happy birthday!

29 minutes ago, Weekeith said:

You spend yer entire pension on voddy? :lol:

The weans are looking forward to yous coming over

I hate missing birthdays but felicitations to everycunt and their hamster :D 

21 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Your obsession with me is creepy, I have barely interacted with you and you keep posting I am hiding behind a username in rants directed at me in the early hours of the morning. 

You asked to meet me remember, or maybe you don't..........

I politely decline the offer as you obviously have anger issues. 

Hello, you are hiding behind a username, no one knows who you are afaik
Come say hello so I dont think you're a weirdo.
I have many spats with @ayrunitedfw and we have always set our stall straight. You just hide.
No anger issues, you're just a negative idiot

16 minutes ago, diege said:

Hello, you are hiding behind a username, no one knows who you are afaik
Come say hello so I dont think you're a weirdo.
I have many spats with @ayrunitedfw and we have always set our stall straight. You just hide.
No anger issues, you're just a negative idiot

I don't care if you think I am a weirdo

Your obsession with knowing who I am and that I am hiding being a user name, not going to lie, is f**king odd. 

Just now, diegomarahenry said:

I don't care if you think I am a weirdo

Your obsession with knowing who I am and that I am hiding being a user name, not going to lie, is f**king odd. 

Lovely, as I said, if I say something, people can associate my username with someone and call me out. You on the other hand don't. You can say what you wish and hide behind your username. I'm not obsessed, think many people recently have seen you're a bloody troll. Get your head straight big man