The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

It's certainly an interesting thing to tweet - it definitely seems like someone wanted everybody to know that he was there. 

I wonder if Tony will invest in a new CATZ facility at the club?

28 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Should note the trigger warning that the commentators mention multiple times that Rus isn't hugely involved in the game and then brilliant when he is 👀

Do any of them say he's overrated? 

47 minutes ago, Iain said:

Refusing to even engage with the Fernandes stuff. I’m sure he’s learned from QPR that football is not a sensible place to put your money if you intend to remain wealthy.

His wealth has halved to a mere £300 million in the last 10 years and he seems to have shed a lot of interests recently. 

Maybe he wants involved in football at a lesser extent than an EPL team as an interest. 

Can just imagine the Scottish sun headline tomorrow...

"Ex QPR owner stuns onlookers by taking  in Celtic hero Scott Brown's opening day thrashing of Airdrie"

Edited by Rb123

2 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Can just imagine the Scottish sun headline tomorrow...

"Ex QPR owner stuns onlookers by taking  in Celtic hero Scott Brown's opening day thrashing of Airdrie"

They wouldn't abbreviate QPR, cos that way they can get Rangers in the headline too

16 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

They wouldn't abbreviate QPR, cos that way they can get Rangers in the headline too

Plus a bonus Queens Park, 4 teams in a headline is SEO dreamland.  

2 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Tbf he was dealing with billions with qpr wouldn’t need that to compete up here 

He could become the highest monthly contributor to the AU Player Fund.

1 minute ago, muZZa__44 said:

never mind that, Premiership Full Back Paddy Reading

Reading went under the radar a bit on Friday but watching the game back I thought he had a good game. He really benefits from having Murphy in front of him and McMann behind/next to him. He’s obviously got his limitations but he’s earning his stay in the team at the minute. 

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Reading went under the radar a bit on Friday but watching the game back I thought he had a good game. He really benefits from having Murphy in front of him and McMann behind/next to him. He’s obviously got his limitations but he’s earning his stay in the team at the minute. 

oh i'm just about to finally watch the full game back, but no doubt right now at least that line up we have is our strongest almost feel bad a bit for Watret but i imagine he'll get his game time when Musonda goes out on International Duty/Injuries/Suspensions

9 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

oh i'm just about to finally watch the full game back, but no doubt right now at least that line up we have is our strongest almost feel bad a bit for Watret but i imagine he'll get his game time when Musonda goes out on International Duty/Injuries/Suspensions

Musonda looked like he was blowing out his arse after 10 minutes and still managed to turn in a performance that Phillip Lahm would’ve been proud of. I can’t see him playing 25 games this season between injuries and internationals so Watret will get his shot. He’s only 17 so his game time needs to be managed as well.