The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

50 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

He may have done but we were kicked out for fielding an ineligible player and rangers b were awarded a 3-0 win 

Something something about cheating but keeping all your records anyway.

Scotland U19's squad is being announced this week. Given the team in March had Rory Whittaker who is on loan at Spartans this season at RB, I'm sure I can think of someone a couple of levels higher worthy of consideration.

3 hours ago, Andy_AUFC said:

Found him. Somebody’s going to have to take one for the team and sit through those p***ks just to see if he mentions the current status at Ayr. Bagsy not me.

I’ll do it! 

Countdown on the first Ayr supporter to ask why he is doing podcasts and not working or something. 

4 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

I'm assuming this is the Rus goal how the hell did he get that dip under the bar, looks like it's sailing over with only 6 yards to go. 

Nice bold in the last sentence...

47 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

I'm assuming this is the Rus goal how the hell did he get that dip under the bar, looks like it's sailing over with only 6 yards to go. 

Rankin seemed to think Albinson could have done better at the goal but, watching it back, there is no way he was stopping it. 

39 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

Rankin seemed to think Albinson could have done better at the goal but, watching it back, there is no way he was stopping it. 

In fairness, I think Albinson did well the whole game tbh.

4 hours ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Fabulous goal. Actually all 5 goals on Saturday were pretty good. 

Thought our defending was weak for both their goals. First one, there's no way the ball should be coming into the box; second one, Frankie clearly gets his angles all wrong because he just keeps backing off until the guy has a clear shot at goal.

Agree that our goals were all great though.