The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

45 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Bit off topic but this is my biggest annoyance with fans in this country. Why would an Ayr fan especially, care about our top league’s stature compared to Czechia or Denmark or something? 

I don't particularly care about the top league or any of the clubs (until we get there) but typically about a third of any squad we pick at international level play in Scotland and if our clubs are getting humped out of Europe at the earliest opportunity it's not helping the national team.

Yeah, so that is some ridiculous strength in depth in central defence - you have four guys there expecting to start. 

Keeping McAllister doesn’t make any sense now, maybe he will go out on loan. 

Edited by No_Problemo

Yeah we have strength in depth and so have every team that's won this league in the last 5 years, it's a long winter and I'm sure all these guys will get a bite of the cherry, we have not been in a better place to win promotion to the top flight in god knows how long.

Posted (edited)

Very real chance that our second string XI would pump last years first choice XI. 

Incredible turnaround. 

Edited by D'Jaffo

7 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

Find it strange bringing another defender in.... Surely someone must be on road oooot

Agreed. With Musonda already being injured I wonder if there are other niggles that have forced us in to getting another defender.