The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

On the cost for the challenge cup. I guess Hamilton didn’t reduce their pricing as they had just over 300 at their game on Tuesday night although it was against DU kids

They reduced it to £16 !!!!!

Steve Clarke watched Ryan Christie playing well in a deep midfield role in the premier league and decided to stick him out wide to accommodate Kenny McLean 🤪

2 minutes ago, Iain said:

Steve Clarke watched Ryan Christie playing well in a deep midfield role in the premier league and decided to stick him out wide to accommodate Kenny McLean 🤪

Kenny McLean one of most ineffective players to play professional football,as for Ralston championship player should not be near international football 

Dylan Watret would have been the better pick than Ralston on this evidence tonight and going forward. 

Add Mark McKenzie as the impact sub Scotland so desperately need. 

Edited by Oceanlineayr

With the exception of Robertson, I wouldn't want any of that back four anywhere near the Ayr Squad.

Hanley is beyond useless. Ralston is pants. McKenna has the awareness of a plank of wood. Get Steve Clarke to f**k.

Edited by Roxanne's man

Scotland's big failure in the summer was any adventure going forward. The announced squad led me to believe Clarke saw that to. The starting lineup had me face palming. The performance had me screaming at the tv. Clarkes goose is cooked. Burnt. Has to go.

Just now, Coollestersmoothe said:

Why did Hanley even challenge there? There’s no need to go in at all, just guide the polish player out. Unbelievable 

He looks like a rugby player and just resorted to sort.

1 hour ago, Nelson said:

Persuade me that Ralston is a better right back than Nicky Devlin.

I'm aware it's slightly black and white tinted glasses but....Devlin, Alan Forrest, Michael Rose etc

They'd be better than that heap of shite.