The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

46 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

That's a great point and I think part of the reason of the turn around in the club Brown will not be afraid to turn round to Smith and mathie and give it them straight and with his CV he 100% has the authority and commands the respect to do so, BGM I think was just happy to at last have his chance and would take any hand delt to him.

Also, the hibs board have recent come out fronting up to the umpteen mistakes they’ve made over the past few years. One of which was the crazy turnover of managers. In light of that, I doubt gray is going to get punted anytime soon. Unless, of course, he’s utterly diabolical. 

He’s been backed and has been allowed to build his own team…I think he’ll be with us until at least the end of this season.

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

I was talking to someone close to your club yesterday and they only had positive things to say about training, Brown, Whittaker and the overall atmosphere.

Intense but rewarding was basically how training was described.

1 hour ago, Shibuya said:

Honestly feel like @Sortmeout could end up on the North Terrace tomorrow. 

Come Here Mr Rogers GIF by Won't You Be My Neighbor

Come Prince And The Revolution GIF by Prince

Come Let Me Love You GIF

Get In Here Josh Gad GIF by ABC Network

8 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Wonder if Stone will be in goals tomorrow or not

I don’t see why he wouldn’t? We’ve signed MacIntyre to be our back up whilst Mutch is injured and it also allowed us to loan out Russell. 

I’d be surprised if MacIntyre really plays for us. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

I don’t see why he wouldn’t? We’ve signed MacIntyre to be our back up whilst Mutch is injured and it also allowed us to loan out Russell. 

I’d be surprised if MacIntyre really plays for us. 

I don't know just have that feeling based on last year Brown wouldn't be afraid to change things up as Stone has had a couple of wobbles so far. 

Hope he stays in though 

Brown has shown that he really values good distribution from his goalkeeper. Stone has been fine as a shot stopper but his kicking is pretty suspect - he blootered a few out the park on Sunday. It wouldn't surprise me to see a change as McIntyre certainly wasn't talking like a backup in his interview.

1 minute ago, Shibuya said:

Brown has shown that he really values good distribution from his goalkeeper. Stone has been fine as a shot stopper but his kicking is pretty suspect - he blootered a few out the park on Sunday. It wouldn't surprise me to see a change as McIntyre certainly wasn't talking like a backup in his interview.

Brown has shown he isn't afraid to make changes, even if it might not be popular. McIntyre doesnt have any pedigree, big call if he goes down that route

Just now, diege said:

Brown has shown he isn't afraid to make changes, even if it might not be popular. McIntyre doesnt have any pedigree, big call if he goes down that route

Agreed. Massive call in a massive game. Very Ayr United. 

35 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Aye massive call but is it a necessary one? Do we really want to be pushing our luck with a new keeper tomorrow, especially if McAllister's playing

You think mcavoy will be ready? He’s supposed to be a cut above anything we have according to one of my partick supporting mates

4 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Would rather be at Somerset as a neutral than Celtic Park or Ibrox. 🤢

Steady now…….

…………………………………..Fully agree though. 

I do worry that you could suffer as we did with Tommy Burns when someone closer to Broony comes calling.

He’s done a great job so far.

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

37 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Only one bite. 

You're a bloody weirdo, amazing the amount of people who agree

Edited by diege