The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

On 13/09/2024 at 10:41, railwayend said:

If any of the SLO’s are on here is there any updates on the supporters buses link up with a local pub ? It was hinted that something would be known after the Dunfermline game . 

Apologies for the slow reply - I haven't been on P+B recently but I see @Finlay21 provided the update.

We have provisional agreement from a local bar to run buses. We now need a volunteer (or two) to be responsible for the bus(es) during travel to make it happen. The bar will take care of the booking process and financials so no need to worry about that. If anyone is able to help, drop us an email on slo@ayrunitedfc.co.uk

I don't always manage to keep up to date with P+B, feel free to get in touch using the above email address if anyone ever has any queries they need a hand with!

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

He’s a baller. Up there with the best in the league I’d say. 

Not a patch on Keelan Adam’s who is bigger, stronger, quicker, fitter & more versatile. Guarantee he will go on to play at a higher level than your teenage superstar. 

25 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Not a patch on Keelan Adam’s who is bigger, stronger, quicker, fitter & more versatile. Guarantee he will go on to play at a higher level than your teenage superstar. 

image.gif.c94913995d495213f71d0996bc6da1b6.gif

Edited by ComradeDiego

11 minutes ago, Claudia Gentile said:

His name will just not go away.

ONLY 12 managers ahead of him in the betting !!!!

Will be quoted for every job that comes up , wouldn’t worry about it until that 1 club comes asking 

Edited by Finlay21

2 hours ago, Iain said:

The article in the Sun is hilarious. Names Brown in the headline, then in the article points out he's a long-odds outsider and McGlynn is favourite for the job. Laughable garbage.

The whole article was just completely made up. McBookie are the only place running odds and they hadn't made them up yet.