The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 hours ago, Super cally said:

We would be unseeded and our neighbors will be I think so a possibility of that money spinner maybe?

Home tie against them then an away tie to Celtic park would probably be enough to see us through if we need to strengthen in Jan. 

Home tie against them then an away tie to Celtic park would probably be enough to see us through if we need to strengthen in Jan. 

I’m away down South for the weekend of the 17/18th so for purely selfish reasons I hope it’s not Killie.

18 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’m away down South for the weekend of the 17/18th so for purely selfish reasons I hope it’s not Killie.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, you know how that turned out for our neighbours....................

1 hour ago, Hawk89 said:

Would certainly be interesting to play Celtic with no goalie.

As pointed out though Stranraer won’t be an easy game as we seem to be something of a big scalp for them and they always raise their game when they play us. Looking forward to Saturday though as our games against Stranraer are usually memorable for something.

The 8 seeded sides will be the 4 teams that were in Europe, and probably Ross County, Motherwell, Livi and one of Hibs or Hearts (depending on GD) if results go as expected.

Having looked at the current tables and fixtures a draw might be enough to see us through, but would be dependant on results elsewhere, due to our GD

Should be my first game of the season on Saturday and as was said earlier, Stinlar games are usually good for something or another.

Should be a good battle and another tough test.

It's something big to play for as extra income could make a huge difference on recruitment, when we look back at the end of the season.

Hopefully a decent crowd as well and the weather plays its part.

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

What a lot of pish .I don't know anyone that goes regularly too Somerset that has their "big team " .

6 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I have no idea what or where this article came from, however it was obviously written by a four year old as some sort of spoof and the fact they can't even spell "sommerset" really just says it all................

31 minutes ago, honestly united said:

The 8 seeded sides will be the 4 teams that were in Europe, and probably Ross County, Motherwell, Livi and one of Hibs or Hearts (depending on GD) if results go as expected.

Having looked at the current tables and fixtures a draw might be enough to see us through, but would be dependant on results elsewhere, due to our GD

Only if you win the resulting penalty shoot out. Whilst it's theoretically possible with some weird results, you won't be going through with 7 points regardless of your goal difference.

9 pts and you are certainly through. 8 pts and your GD and you'll probably get in. You'd be guaranteed to be better than the runners up in Groups D & H for a start and almost certainly Group A too (unless Hearts beat Stenny very heavily before losing to East Fife). Likelihood is at least one other group will have a runner up on less than 9 points and without your GD.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

33 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Was that written by those "Bloggers" that managed to massively upset the Partick support? 

58 minutes ago, RedEd said:

It's meant to be satirical. The difference being that satire is funny.

Yes, i must be missing something. 

Is this what now passes as humour for our USA driven millennials in society ??

Oh dear...............

2 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Only if you win the resulting penalty shoot out. Whilst it's theoretically possible with some weird results, you won't be going through with 7 points regardless of your goal difference.

9 pts and you are certainly through. 8 pts and your GD and you'll probably get in. You'd be guaranteed to be better than the runners up in Groups D & H for a start and almost certainly Group A too (unless Hearts beat Stenny very heavily before losing to East Fife). Likelihood is at least one other group will have a runner up on less than 9 points and without your GD.

Your right, in my back of a fag packet calculations i'd assumed Morton would win for 9 points and 2nd place (as worst case for 2nd place finishes), but in my scenario i'd forgotton to add points onto yourself (in the unlikely event :)) for beating Morton so had group B 2nd place on 6

I presume once the league season starts it will only be the walk up and away fans that will be affected by the new system

Wonder if this is why some bookies aren't offering in play betting on a lot of Scottish games so far this season when they normally would.
I have a season ticket, there is a link to the Ayr total ticket page on the email from that purchase. 
I bought a Falkirk ticket and there was no QR attached, I clicked the link on the conformation email and it took me to the main total ticket site.  My login details didn't work and I couldn't reset my password. 
I found my season ticket confirmation email for my temporary password to try that and saw the link to the specific Ayr page, I tried that and my login worked on it no problem. 
there is an account dashboard where the QR code is visible