The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Also we have been crying out for a midfielder who can score goals for years .What a player Kelly has turned out to be. 

Yeah, when he arrived with all the "Gerrard rates him and he should know" patter I thought it was Old Firm hype. How wrong was I? A class act.

Not convinced Luke is a wide player , I see his future as a no 10 . However 5 goals in all comps is not too shabby . The 4-3-3 defo suits Forrest and he is probably the first name on the team sheet . The only real question of the front three is wither its Moff or Doolz . Moff probably winning that one just now . However the Wrexham game might see Doolan getting another start and a host of opportunities for Houston , Muirhead , Kerr , Eccripont and McGuffie . All good stuff at the moment long may it continue ...

Considering the amount of talent we lost over the summer, the budget being cut and most of our recruitment consisting of loans we’ve had a better start to this league season than last.

More points, more goals and fewer goals conceded.

The only disappointing thing so far is going out so early in the Betfred Cup.

Considering the amount of talent we lost over the summer, the budget being cut and most of our recruitment consisting of loans we’ve had a better start to this league season than last.

More points, more goals and fewer goals conceded.

The only disappointing thing so far is going out so early in the Betfred Cup.

This is true but we have had a good bit of luck. Queens really should’ve taken something from us and yesterday Thistle’s lack of discipline cost them big time. We haven’t dominated games like we did last season.

5 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

This is true but we have had a good bit of luck. Queens really should’ve taken something from us and yesterday Thistle’s lack of discipline cost them big time. We haven’t dominated games like we did last season.

Nor are we going to I think . Teams will have opportunities to play when they face us . However we will endeavour to do our thing and these young boys will click more often than not at this time of year . The problem will arise when the weather comes in and the power game sides arrive . The Dundee Utd game will tell us a lot because they will step into any vacuum we offer them .

I have looked on the Wrexham web site
they look a tall physical team with pace
will be a tough ask away from home from what I have watched 
16th in the conference should be a similar standard as Fylde who we defeated in pre season (if that's anything to go by) should be a decent game and nice wee adventure down south, chance also for some guys to get a game like Roscoe, Ecrepont, Houston, Hare-Reid and Ross if fit to get a run out.

Lachlan Cameron on twitter saying McCall is aware of the Brannigan and O’Ware situations. Would take O’Ware, but we really are needing an attacker over a midfielder. Saying that, Ross and Moore still to come back.

Neither of them are leaving apparently.

Dunno why but I’ve a feeling we could sign someone today.