Skiddingston v TWF Dundee United | TWF Dundee United v Skiddingston - Playoffs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryan Hardie out for the rest of the season, if things were tough before they’ve got even tougher now. 

Im sure whoever comes in will do themselves justice but it’s a massive massive blow to our chances. 

2 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Ryan Hardie out for the rest of the season, if things were tough before they’ve got even tougher now. 

Im sure whoever comes in will do themselves justice but it’s a massive massive blow to our chances. 

Fucking hell. How did that happen?

On 5/5/2018 at 21:40, ATLIS said:

“Dundee United came in for me and Ian McCall was the manager. I just prayed about it and said ‘lord do you want me to go to Dundee United or not?’ and I felt in my spirit that god didn’t want me to go.

“I got up the next morning and drove up to Dundee and met Ian McCall and he showed me around the stadium and the surroundings and the possibilities of me to play for such a big club.

“He said ‘Marv what is your thoughts?’ and I said ‘sorry I can’t sign; god doesn’t want me to sign’.

Marvin Andrews, the bearer of the Lord's word. Even God hates Dundee Utd. I'll be routinely praying until we go up :D 

I felt in my spirit that God didn't want me to go to Tannadice when McCall was the manager.

Sadly I ignored it and went anyway.

He’s a good player. Hopefully a bonus for us.

That’s some boost for United. Being without a player of his calibre has meant our chances have went from a bit unlikely to highly unlikely.

Time for De Vita to step up IMO.

32 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

No problem. You know how sincere it is

It’s up there with “I’m from Dundee Football Club and yes the debts will be paid in full”.

4 hours ago, Buddist Monk said:

3-1 Livi (HT 1-1). For the geeks here are some stats..

Capture.PNG.192f95778f088e4d14ec6872c6a28153.PNG

2.PNG.ec42dc6e4c7182e67a368d95d6e60597.PNG

Obviously different circumstances in those games. However I think Yinited will look to take a lead to Almondvale.

I'd reckon 2-1 to the home team leaving it all to play for in the second leg.

46 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

That's a sickener for the lad and Livi. I was looking forward to another late thunderb*****d from Ryan to win the tie in the second leg.

Who comes in for him? I guess Miller will definitely start now. I wonder if that changes the game plan from Hopkin?

Looking forward to this match tonight. May the best team win.

Archived