amusing play-off implosions

9 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

I was witness to this disgrace yesterday, absolutely pathetic. The only real winner here is Sparta Rotterdam, who get to face an exhausted Dordrecht in the semi-finals.

To be honest, I wouldn't expect Sparta to struggle against either of these 2 sides...

Playoff 1st Leg. Forfar 3-1 up. Turn up at East End and score direct from a corner in the first minute to make it 4-1. Forfar then decide to forget the football and re-enact The Raid. Pars win 7-4  AET 

On 5/6/2018 at 11:14, DutchBorderer said:

I was witness to this disgrace yesterday, absolutely pathetic. The only real winner here is Sparta Rotterdam, who get to face an exhausted Dordrecht in the semi-finals.

West Ham had a right back called George Dobson who went to play for them at the start of the season I believe. Had quite high hopes for him at one stage, does he ever get a game? 

31 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

West Ham had a right back called George Dobson who went to play for them at the start of the season I believe. Had quite high hopes for him at one stage, does he ever get a game? 

Dobson's long gone and forgotten here; he was brought in by Sparta manager/director of football Alex Pastoor, who got the boot rather swiftly and was replaced by Dick Advocaat (who proceeded to finish 17th out of 18 teams). Advocaat got to buy 7 new players during the January transfer window and Dobson was deemed surplus to requirements and let go. No idea where he's plying his trade now.

Archived