Come On Ye Mo - Montrose FC 2018/19

Any Mo fan who was at Forfar last night will no doubt agree that the better side won. Forfar had class up front, three of them with Dylan Easton being the pick of them. They were also solid at the back. We just didn't get going and were always playing catch up. No great pattern to our attacking play. That has to be a wake up call for us if we are to consolidate this season. True we gave away the first two goals but both were just stupid goals to give away - we just can't do that. 

Sure in SP we trust but in reality we haven't strengthened since the end of last season. I'm sure loads of work has gone into it, but .......... 

Hope there''s rabbit or two' to pull out of the hat yet if we are to make a mark on L1  if Forfar are a decent benchmark. Don't like moaning and I'll support the Mo come what may but just a tad disappointed we haven't made more progress since last April. Sorry to be a killjoy and hopefully I'll snap out of it.

Totally agree that we need to improve the depth and, more importantly, the quality of the squad and soon. It would only take a few injuries for us to be struggling big time and we need more of a threat going forward. I think we'll be okay at the back but definitely need more going forward.

Well I'll take any striker to give us other options.
The hardest position to get someone decent at part time level really with that little extra. So I'm happy taking a punt on a loanee from premiership level.

Is he not more of a wide player? Sure he got on a few times last season

ETA: actually, getting mixed up with someone else
You're possibly thinking of the same player, a Hearts fan has said he's mainly been played out wide when he's been given a bit of game time. From what I can find though his natural position is as a striker.

Our last Hearts loanee was far from ideal! Looking forward to seeing what Henderson can do for us.
Hearts' Callumn Morrison had a great initial loan period with Stirling last year, so here's hoping for similar with Henderson for us.

Sent from my HTC One A9s using Tapatalk

Our last Hearts loanee was far from ideal! Looking forward to seeing what Henderson can do for us.
Hearts' Callumn Morrison had a great initial loan period with Stirling last year, so here's hoping for similar with Henderson for us.

Sent from my HTC One A9s using Tapatalk

Jamal Howlett-Mundle, I still genuinely struggle to name a worse player that I've seen in the flesh and I'm including Sunday League in that.

Jamal Howlett-Mundle, I still genuinely struggle to name a worse player that I've seen in the flesh and I'm including Sunday League in that.
Too think he was 5 plus years at Crystal Palace aswell then a move to Hearts.That game we got pumped midweek from Queens Park he was woeful never won a header all night.