Trophy day. Celtic v Aberdeen

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol::lol::lol: aye that's right.he threw the ball not his head:lol::lol::lol:

So from that footage you can’t see the slightest hint that Boyata puts his head into Shay ?

46 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Do you always answer a question with a question?

Disappointed in you Drew, the whole Logan thing needs dropped.

Move on.

Well that was a thoroughly enjoyable trip to park head for once. Topped off by the fact that there was absolutely no traffic driving away due to ‘trophy day’.

Superb performance from the dons. Tactically spot on, pressed at the right times and defended so well. I thought we sat too deep in the last half hour and was convinced we’d concede but what do I know.

Midfield 3 were superb. I wish ball had found this form earlier has he’s been a real asset to the midfield. Kenny McLean though. Wow. Imperious again, summed up by his contribution to the goal. Brilliant player.

Anthony o Connor as well. Brilliant again today. Another who’s showing what he’s capable of as he heads through the exit door. Fair play though, solid today.

Celtic weren’t quite at it today, seemed a bit flat and their finishing was unusually poor.

Didn’t really see what happened at the end with shay. Quite enjoyed him winding up the home support to be honest. This threads a bit of a minter on both sides. We need to
Forget the whole racist angle on it. It was years ago, similarly Celtic fans getting upset at shays GIRFUY need to grow up too.

Great end to the season. Delighted for mcinnes given the stick he’s taken at times.

COYFR. Have a good summer all [emoji16]

17 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Watch the video. 2 head butts in there at different points. If you don’t see them you are a liar.

Was at the game didn't see any head butt, watched the footage from 3 different angles didn't see any head butt,if there was a head butt there would be a reaction to them from Logan and the rest of the Aberdeen players there wasn't plus i'm 100% sure the compliance officer will have a look so if there was any head butt we will hear about it until then you are the liar.

Delighted to win today for us to go second. From the short few minutes on Sportscene, looks easily our best performance v an Ugly Sister all season.

Like the way Graeme Shinnie bams up Scott Brown at the end as well. Knowing how far he could go without crossing the line.

Logan, meh. Like the whole passion towards our fans but if any appeal fails, losing him for the opening couple of games next season is really not worth it. Apologies for breaking ranks on this fellow Dandies, just fearing who may step up to be RB in those games. Ryan McLaughlin and Dom Ball have been bad enough over the last few seasons. Logan is a massive player for us.

Love how after a tough season, Considine is the man to see us split the Ugly Sisters again. Just reward for a lad that works his balls off every week.

Finally, I've been very critical of McInnes this season in big games. Tonight he deserves credit for winning down there. Fair f**k's Del.

Archived