Dundee United 2018/2019

1 minute ago, Pull My Strings said:

I'll only be satisfied when every player has been released, the manager sacked, the board resign, the shareholders buried alive, the stadium dismantled, burned and the ground underneath the ruins salted. 

^^^preparing a bid for The Baldy Snake's Dungeon type post

Can we jump this coming season and just start again after Laszlo's contract runs out? Just put the whole club on gardening leave. 

Simon Murray...?

Im already dreading this season.

12 minutes ago, banana said:

As well as being shitebags, a clearout on this scale perhaps indicates something fundamentally rotten with the group mentality of this season's squad. Such that a full reset is required, players coming in all with the right attitude then untouched by any lingering problem mentality in the remaining players.

Note that Billy King is still under contract :shutup

Id say its Laszlo. Hes fucking rotten.

14 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

I'll only be satisfied when every player has been released, the manager sacked, the board resign, the shareholders buried alive, the stadium dismantled, burned and the ground underneath the ruins salted. 

That would do.

46 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Can we jump this coming season and just start again after Laszlo's contract runs out? Just put the whole club on gardening leave. 

Simon Murray...?

Im already dreading this season.

Id say its Laszlo. Hes fucking rotten.

I certainly won't be going into bat for Lazlo but the club has been rotten to the core before him, before McKinnon and before mixu although each of them can be happy they played their part.

15 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I certainly won't be going into bat for Lazlo but the club has been rotten to the core before him, before McKinnon and before mixu although each of them can be happy they played their part.

So why keep the dud thats been the worst of the lot? 

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Will be very strange to see Willo Flood *not* playing for Dundee United. Seems like he's been at Tannadice forever.

Says a lot about the state of your squad that I wouldn't fancy many of them at EEP. Maybe Durnan as 4th choice behind Morris, Ashcroft and Jock M'voto.

Not a problem.  I’ve seen a lot of United players not playing for is this season.

1 hour ago, Pull My Strings said:

Fucking wishy washy moderate.

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

So why keep the dud thats been the worst of the lot? 

f**k knows but he has somehow convinced the board the club and playing staff are rotten (fine) but that he is an excellent coach and manager and can fix it.

When I was young if you watched a cartoon or read the beano and there was to be some sort of hypnotist they would have some strange eastern European accent. I can only assume this is based on truth and Czaba can bend minds ,although not those of footballers, to his will.

Playing devils advocate here....

It's been said by quite a few Arabs on here that it looked like Shabba lost the dressing room early doors BUT before that the team were playing well under him. 

Could a few of the influential players in the team conspired against him to cause that?

Maybe that's known within the club and that's why he's been asked to stay on, maybe the board have okayed the clear out on that basis.

3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Will be very strange to see Willo Flood *not* playing for Dundee United. Seems like he's been at Tannadice forever.

Says a lot about the state of your squad that I wouldn't fancy many of them at EEP. Maybe Durnan as 4th choice behind Morris, Ashcroft and Jock M'voto.

Moshni's would walk In to your defence like he did ours. The rest are poor.

Edited by FifeArab

I hope everyone is bracing themselves for a daily list of potential signings. Easiest job in the world being a football journalist in the summer months. I'm sure there is a random out of contract player generator somewhere that they all use to write their gossip columns and headlines.

4 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Not released today but out of contract:

Scott Mcdonald

Scott Fraser

Fyvie Fraser

Deniz Mehmet

Jamie Robson

Idris Kadded

Next season has the whiff of one of those Football Manager games where you sack everyone, add a sugar-daddy and then recruit the very best available players.

Only without the sugar-daddy.

Edited by The DA

12 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

I hope everyone is bracing themselves for a daily list of potential signings. Easiest job in the world being a football journalist in the summer months. I'm sure there is a random out of contract player generator somewhere that they all use to write their gossip columns and headlines.

Maybe the same random generator some of our recent managers have been using for recruitment.

11 minutes ago, The DA said:

Next season has the whiff of one of those Football Manager games where you sack everyone, add a sugar-daddy and then recruit the very best available players.

Only without the sugar-daddy.

Ruud Van Nistelrooy is not interested in joining you at Arbroath.

Add Manager as Man United

Fine Ruud Van Nistelrooy, fine Ruud Van Nistelrooy, fine Ruud Van Nistelrooy, fine Ruud Van Nistelrooy, fine Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

Abrroath supporters gathered outside the club to celebrate the signing of Van Nistelrooy.

Your assistant manager does not think Van Nistelrooy has what it takes to succeed at Arbroath.

Your coach does not think Van Nistelrooy has what it takes to succeed at Arbroath.

24 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Maybe the same random generator some of our recent managers have been using for recruitment.

Or that the board have been using for recruitment of managers.

6 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

Will the Baldy Snake sex dungeon be spared?

9 hours ago, banana said:

Ruud Van Nistelrooy is not interested in joining you at Arbroath.

Add Manager as Man United

Fine Ruud Van Nistelrooy, fine Ruud Van Nistelrooy, fine Ruud Van Nistelrooy, fine Ruud Van Nistelrooy, fine Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

Abrroath supporters gathered outside the club to celebrate the signing of Van Nistelrooy.

Your assistant manager does not think Van Nistelrooy has what it takes to succeed at Arbroath.

Your coach does not think Van Nistelrooy has what it takes to succeed at Arbroath.

Your goal keeping coach thinks Van Nistelrooy isn't any better than Gavin Swankie.

Your kit man thinks Van Nistelrooy would be a good signing for a Scottish Division 2 side.

11 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Playing devils advocate here....

It's been said by quite a few Arabs on here that it looked like Shabba lost the dressing room early doors BUT before that the team were playing well under him. 

Could a few of the influential players in the team conspired against him to cause that?

Maybe that's known within the club and that's why he's been asked to stay on, maybe the board have okayed the clear out on that basis.

I see what you are saying.

I worry that he lost the dressing room because hes a complete tool and after a few weeks the next lot of players will do the same. I wonder if hes blamed the players and the chairman has bought it.

The same players were better under Ray, were good under Ellis for a few games and then went to complete garbage under Csaba for months after Fyvie got injured and he couldnt pick the same team once for weeks.

Edited by mishtergrolsch