Dundee United 2018/2019

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If Elgin win on Saturday, and we cannot rule that out as a possibility, then we will finish bottom of the group.

Me being in charge is the only scenario where things could be worse than under Laszlo.

You'd be a great manager. Can see you as a cross between Alex Ferguson, Jim McLean and Benny Hill. 

18 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

It's my birthday in January, a month in charge at Tannadice would be a great present. I'll bring attacking football and absolutely batshit, rambling interviews. 

18 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Like our beloved Danger, was it use of the BSD at your leisure that convinced you to accept the position (pardon the pun)?

We might as well accept otherwise there will be conscription for the role. 

27 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

She'd probably give a more coherent, less rambly post-match analysis that Shabba. You should put her on the manager rota. I think Granny Danger is in charge in September IIRC, I'm doing it for October-November but Lady Eccied Elgin could see you through the festive period. 

Better off with Homer Simpson, Krusty the Clown and Mr Bean than the 3 on the list above.

May just get some sort of amusement factor if things are to go badly wrong.

Just now, CaspianChris said:

Better off with Homer Simpson, Krusty the Clown and Mr Bean than the 3 on the list above.

May just get some sort of amusement factor if things are to go badly wrong.

Id take any of those three or the three Shandon Par suggested. 

Infact id be happy with anyone. Even my dog would do a better job.

45 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

A good time to remember my favourite Elgin City moment.

I don't have fear of Elgin. If Laszlo is still in charge on Saturday I hope they pump us.

FACT:

She was actually a Nairn County fan but went on a glory hunting trip to see the mighty Elgin City.

9 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

FACT:

She was actually a Nairn County fan but went on a glory hunting trip to see the mighty Elgin City.

That's a disgrace really. Can't imagine the other Nairn County fan was best pleased with her.

Back to Laszlo, any suggestions for jobs he can do at Tannadice/ St Andrews if he is to remain on the payroll but not as manager?

On 7/19/2018 at 18:46, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Biggie, Biggie, Biggie

can't you see

sometimes your words

just hypnotize me

Well done - I almost spat my tea out!

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

That's a disgrace really. Can't imagine the other Nairn County fan was best pleased with her.

Back to Laszlo, any suggestions for jobs he can do at Tannadice/ St Andrews if he is to remain on the payroll but not as manager?

Official cloud spotter?

Could scrape the choonie off the floors and walls around the stadium?

Could work on one of the turnstyles through the week?

The past few pages of this thread have been absolutely crazy. 

What's going on?

Please keep up the good work everyone.

Thank you.

giphy.gif

Edited by Girth

6 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

The answer is Laszlo currently.  Although former chairman Thompson put the wheels in motion for this calamitous sequence of events as far as I am concerned.

Mpire knows fine well why United are so shite, the wee devil is just trying to get a rise out of us.

To be fair, it's worked yet again. I'm absolutely fuming now.

23 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

tenor.gif?itemid=6219070

18 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Interesting fact: Granny actually had a recurring cameo on the Benny Hill Show.

tenor.gif?itemid=10327295

Anything to add PMS?  I recall you being one of the few voices saying we should stick with a past manager when everyone else was convinced he had to go.  Can’t recall if it was McKinnon or McNamara but he went about a week later!

5 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

The answer is Laszlo currently.  Although former chairman Thompson put the wheels in motion for this calamitous sequence of events as far as I am concerned.

It wasn’t Thompson who kept Laszlo on it was Mike Martin.  He deserves the blame for the absolute shambles that is unfolding.  Keeping harping on about Thomson is deflection.

5 minutes ago, Girth said:

Lolzlo obviously needs to go if you want to push on this season...

Is he still there because you have no cash or is there another reason!?

Genuine question.

Our chairman rates him.

He has allowed him to bring in another assistant manager, backroom staff and replace a whole squad.

If it was about money, sacking him would have been far less expensive than all that.

He thinks "stability" is important however we're stabily shite at the moment.

If sticking with a manager regardless guarantees you success, we'd be as well putting a monkey in charge on a lifetime contract and paying it in peanuts.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo