Dundee United 2018/2019

17 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Aren't the poor kids suffering enough?

Screenshot_20180724-154319.thumb.jpg.af1fcc0d2236370d0df2b21d69787d73.jpg

Slagging a team for giving away tickets to the poor while you increase ticket prices across the board for all fans despite a pathetic campaign and just being rattled like a 60 year old cheap hooker off a middle of the table team from the division below you. Dundee FC :rolleyes:

Ryan Gauld linked with a move from Sporting to Boavista.
More cash incoming? Suppose it will depend if it's 20% of any transfer fee or 20% on profit.

I’ve read there is only a sell on clause should he go for more than the original £3m paid - so on profit.

Slagging a team for giving away tickets to the poor while you increase ticket prices across the board for all fans despite a pathetic campaign and just being rattled like a 60 year old cheap hooker off a middle of the table team from the division below you. Dundee FC :rolleyes:
I assume the kids will need parental supervision. Therefore the
" disadvantaged family " will need to find at least 20 quid to take them to the game which they can't really afford.
Classic dayglo's

Here we go guys! Bumped from another forum...

Board meeting was too discuss current playing standards, mm less than impressed with what he’s seen so far, have no info on wether shabbas job was discussed or not but I’m told that is what board meeting was about.

Im just stunned that Mike Martin has only now just noticed how fucking shite we've been for months. 

1 hour ago, All-Star-Par said:

Condoning child abuse. 

Disgusting. 

28 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

" disadvantaged family " will need to find at least 20 quid to take them to the game which they can't really afford.
Classic dayglo's

At least it's not £30 cos that would be disgraceful :rolleyes: 

At least it's not £30 cos that would be disgraceful :rolleyes: 
The cost of entry is irrelevant . My point is that they're "disadvantaged familys" And if you can afford 50 quid and want to go ...go
But now it seems they will have to go or let their own kids down.
Can you not understand that ?

12 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

The cost of entry is irrelevant . My point is that they're "disadvantaged familys" And if you can afford 50 quid and want to go ...go
But now it seems they will have to go or let their own kids down.
Can you not understand that ?

Why are you posting about it then :lol:

Just now, mishtergrolsch said:

Why is there a problem?

He's handed 400 tickets out to about 50 kids. They'll sell them and be less disadvantaged.

Dont see the problem tbh.

Clearly the problem is the cost of the entry but the entrance fee is also irrelevant. 

1 hour ago, GrantB878 said:

I’ve read there is only a sell on clause should he go for more than the original £3m paid - so on profit.

Another over hyped player from United’s youth set up - back in the distant days when United had players of value to sell.    

1 hour ago, GrantB878 said:

Gauld's contract was leaked a couple of years ago. by Football Leaks ( https://footballleaks2015.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/dundee-united-sporting-ryan-gauld/ ) The link's dead now but there's a Daily Record story referencing it which states that United retained 20% of his economic rights meaning they'd get 20% of any transfer fee. Sporting had an option to buy that 20% in two tranches in 2015 and 2016 for a total of a further £1m. ( https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dundee-united-quids-its-revealed-7280592 )

1 hour ago, bobbycoxblue said:

Classic dayglo's

This is classic Bobby. :lol:

41 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Why is there a problem?

He's handed 400 tickets out to about 30 kids. They'll sell them and be less disadvantaged.

Dont see the problem tbh.

I spot a flaw. In order to sell something you require a buyer.