Dundee United 2018/2019

I think every football fan in Scotland without a dog in the race is wanting United to finish second, and to face Dundee in a proper #doonderby, unlike the previous one where Dundee essentially just licked the carcass. 
So for that reason lads, I hope Ross County and their millions pip you and your millions to the league. No beef, it’s just for the greater good. 

No Doon Derby this year for sure. Dundee will either finish 8th, miles from danger, or bottom and automatically relegated.

1 hour ago, Pull My Strings said:

The guy who owns the club has the money so it's really his concern. If he wants to pish it up against a wall then good luck to him.

I have doubts about his ability to make money from Scottish football, even in the longer term.

That said if he has any chance of doing so it won’t be in the Championship and I think he recognises the importance of promotion this season.

1 hour ago, Pull My Strings said:

The guy who owns the club has the money so it's really his concern. If he wants to pish it up against a wall then good luck to him.

Guys like him know how to make money, thats why they so rich.

Edited by steve55

2 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

1 hour ago, steve55 said:

Guys like him know how to make money, thats why they so rich.

Seem to recall Dundee fans saying this sort of thing when Callum  'C'lum' Melville rocked up at Dens. 

4 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Any other interesting parallels that have caught your attention?

Well you're both absolutely shite and have spent years at a time spunking money away to try and fail and escape the second tier, so there's that as well. 

Edited by vikingTON

Well you're both absolutely shite and have spent years at a time spunking money away to try and fail and escape the second tier, so there's that as well. 

Yeah , your right....you've put us right in our place. We bow to your rapier sharp wit and your superior knowledge and history of your teams league successes [emoji23][emoji16][emoji38][emoji28][emoji1][emoji3][emoji51][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji12][emoji4][emoji1][emoji3][emoji51][emoji28][emoji16][emoji23][emoji23]

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I have doubts about his ability to make money from Scottish football, even in the longer term.

That said if he has any chance of doing so it won’t be in the Championship and I think he recognises the importance of promotion this season.

Absolutely agree. However the chap appears to be genuinely wealthy and willing to spend a little bit of that wealth trying to make a bit more back and have a bit of fun in the process. I'd far rather that than misery guts Thompson whining about wasting his relatively modest inheritance plugging the holes that his Dad drilled in a sinking ship.

1 minute ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

Yeah , your right....you've put us right in our place. We bow to your rapier sharp wit and your superior knowledge and history of your teams league successes emoji23.pngemoji16.pngemoji38.pngemoji28.pngemoji1.pngemoji3.pngemoji51.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji12.pngemoji4.pngemoji1.pngemoji3.pngemoji51.pngemoji28.pngemoji16.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

1/10 post, needed another nineteen emojis to emphasise your 'point' IMO. 

1/10 post, needed another nineteen emojis to emphasise your 'point' IMO. 

At least I'm not getting to you. [emoji38][emoji28][emoji16][emoji51][emoji3][emoji1][emoji23][emoji12][emoji4][emoji3][emoji1][emoji4][emoji18][emoji7][emoji846][emoji28][emoji51][emoji16][emoji38][emoji854][emoji23][emoji2][emoji6](23)

Though I haven't been to a game in around a year, and the only games I've seen have been via the tellybox recently, I'm confidently (no fcuking idea really) prediciting tomorrow's team, for my first re-appearance at Tannadice in donkeys...

Neilson to go balls-out!

(subs: Laidlaw, Reynolds, Harkes, Stanton, McMullan, Clark, Sow)

(Sitting in the stands: Murdoch, Robson, Wardrop, Frans, Scobbie, Watson, Gomis, Rabitsch, M.Smith, Loemba)

5c54a9cb21be0_ScreenShot2019-02-01at20_17_56.thumb.png.8d97aba8c034bbe307ccbef16454aa28.png

12 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Though I haven't been to a game in around a year, and the only games I've seen have been via the tellybox recently, I'm confidently (no fcuking idea really) prediciting tomorrow's team, for my first re-appearance at Tannadice in donkeys...

Neilson to go balls-out!

(subs: Laidlaw, Reynolds, Harkes, Stanton, McMullan, Clark, Sow)

(Sitting in the stands: Murdoch, Robson, Wardrop, Frans, Scobbie, Watson, Gomis, Rabitsch, M.Smith, Loemba)

5c54a9cb21be0_ScreenShot2019-02-01at20_17_56.thumb.png.8d97aba8c034bbe307ccbef16454aa28.png

Fyvie in the team is testament to you not having seen him play recently.