Dundee United 2018/2019

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Would you admit that Dundee are better than Utd?

Of course. They have been for a few seasons now. I'm big enough to admit it. I can even recognise that DFC have had some decent players in the past. I've yet to hear or read any Dundee fan say that about United in the past. 

Of course. They have been for a few seasons now. I'm big enough to admit it. I can even recognise that DFC have had some decent players in the past. I've yet to hear or read any Dundee fan say that about United in the past. 

Well big shedboy, I have to say as a committed Dark Blue, that David Narey was one of the best Raith Rovers players I've seen! And for United he was brilliant, outstanding and worthy of more Scotland caps.
At the moment, however, I've no idea who plays for you, but Narey was the business.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Chateau Lafite said:

Well big shedboy, I have to say as a committed Dark Blue, that David Narey was one of the best Raith Rovers players I've seen! And for United he was brilliant, outstanding and worthy of more Scotland caps.
At the moment, however, I've no idea who plays for you, but Narey was the business.

Thank you.

No, thank you. You've stopped short of saying United were better than Dundee in   Narey's era, I notice.

No, thank you. You've stopped short of saying United were better than Dundee in   Narey's era, I notice.

That's a bit ungracious!
You talked of players, I replied naming a great United footballer that became a legend that I enjoyed watching.

It's evident that in much of Narey's time United were better. It's not an issue, yet it wasn't part of your point, so I'm a wee bit sad that you have to plead for more honour in your current gloomy period, so I'm happy to concede that Narey's era was a golden time for you boys with respect to ours at that time.

Like our golden era, yours will not be coming back. From now on it's a completion to be less mediocre than the neighbour.

And at the moment we're less mediocre than you, so thank you.

8 hours ago, Chateau Lafite said:

That's a bit ungracious!
You talked of players, I replied naming a great United footballer that became a legend that I enjoyed watching.

It's evident that in much of Narey's time United were better. It's not an issue, yet it wasn't part of your point, so I'm a wee bit sad that you have to plead for more honour in your current gloomy period, so I'm happy to concede that Narey's era was a golden time for you boys with respect to ours at that time.

Like our golden era, yours will not be coming back. From now on it's a completion to be less mediocre than the neighbour.

And at the moment we're less mediocre than you, so thank you.

You missed my original point that BNBs never admit when United are better.

7 hours ago, Piracy said:

Dundee biggest club by a mile.

This fits in nicely with most of the utter fucking garbage you post tbf*  so would not expect you to say otherwise. 

* See Messiah's Piracy application thread on the main forum.

48 minutes ago, Big Shedboy said:

Colour TV was a new thing when you cúnts last won anything

Colour TV was introduced in 1953/54 - a good 8 or 9 years before the city's major club won the title and a good 20 years before the League cup win in 1974.  Hardly a new thing.

35 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Thanks for the update.

In other breaking news, Bruce and pals won the Battle of Bannockburn, The Berlin Wall has been taken down, Donald Trump scumbagged his way into the Whitehouse, and Partick Thistle got relegated.

Think we are up to date now.

ETA - Jagfox is slang for idiot worldwide.

Edited by MacArab

44 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Colour TV was introduced in 1953/54 - a good 8 or 9 years before the city's major club won the title and a good 20 years before the League cup win in 1974.  Hardly a new thing.

So go back and do the same for the internet...

and you won the league cup in '73. You should have known that.

You missed my original point that BNBs never admit when United are better.

Such a painstakingly heartfelt, honest statement that betrays feelings of rejection of a spurned son chasing the affirmation of his father. Appropriate given, as is established fact, that all Utd fans of a certain vintage have Dundee supporting fathers.

Judging by your other posts you seem to have made your way to P&B from roaster central (A.K.A The Mad message boards). So in parlance that is familiar to that particular forum:

Get a fucking hud sad sack.

Utd were top team in the city for approximately 29.6% of our history. Happy?

Kristov- no-DABS-in-my-family-tree DSC.

Such a painstakingly heartfelt, honest statement that betrays feelings of rejection of a spurned son chasing the affirmation of his father. Appropriate given, as is established fact, that all Utd fans of a certain vintage have Dundee supporting fathers.

Judging by your other posts you seem to have made your way to P&B from roaster central (A.K.A The Mad message boards). So in parlance that is familiar to that particular forum:

Get a fucking hud sad sack.

Utd were top team in the city for approximately 29.6% of our history. Happy?

Kristov- no-DABS-in-my-family-tree DSC.

Fanny.......................message ends.