Dundee United 2018/2019

1 hour ago, kristov said:

Such a painstakingly heartfelt, honest statement that betrays feelings of rejection of a spurned son chasing the affirmation of his father. Appropriate given, as is established fact, that all Utd fans of a certain vintage have Dundee supporting fathers.

Judging by your other posts you seem to have made your way to P&B from roaster central (A.K.A The Mad message boards). So in parlance that is familiar to that particular forum:

Get a fucking hud sad sack.

Utd were top team in the city for approximately 29.6% of our history. Happy?

Kristov- no-DABS-in-my-family-tree DSC.

Happy to see that you've proved my point. You can't actually do it without showing off the massive chip on your shoulder.

Happy to see that you've proved my point. You can't actually do it without showing off the massive chip on your shoulder.

Sorry Big Shedboi, sometimes my teasing can be a little too nuanced, especially for those who have immigrated to P&B from Mad (I see you didn’t refute to being a Utd Mad roaster btw). The point is your statement; notwithstanding how ludicrous it is that not one Dee in history has ever, ever, admitted that a Utd team was better than Dundee; is really rather a weird thing to get het up about.

No chip here and my family tree is not free from Tannadice dwellers (I was doing a ‘Dee Mad’ bit)– my mother’s side are raging Arabs; my father’s staunch Dees – although I found out recently that my great-great uncle played for the Wee Hibs so maybe you’re on to something there.

Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, Big Shedboy said:

Hey banana - who's the foxy chick in your avatar?

If you like Banana’s, you should check out Mongoose’s back catalogue of Avatars.

(And his cleaner)........

ETA - I think my Avatar is sexier... Seeing big NADS walk the ball into the Sevconian net to guarantee our passage into the Scotish cup final, at the ‘neutral’ venue that is Ibrox, was without doubt one of the sexiest things I have seen in football.8)

Edited by MacArab

ETA - I think my Avatar is sexier... Seeing big NADS walk the ball into the Sevconian net to guarantee our passage into the Scotish cup final, at the ‘neutral’ venue that is Ibrox, was without doubt one of the sexiest things I have seen in football.8)

Fantastic memories.

Their poxy banner , wall of seethe at “zombie”, wild goal celebrations, and finally as you say, Nads rubbing salt into their wounds with that goal.

Owned by Dundee United that day, at ibrox, pleasing.