Dundee United 2018/2019

2 hours ago, Accent-Unknown said:

We can’t bring in Ralston, Wardrop and Aitchison on loan all at once.

SPFL rules are that you can only have two players on loan from the same club at once

Wardrop would be permanent if we sign him

23 hours ago, MacArab said:

This fits in nicely with most of the utter fucking garbage you post tbf*  so would not expect you to say otherwise. 

* See Messiah's Piracy application thread on the main forum.

It's a fair assessment given they're in a league above your team and have a whole stadium and not a collection of allotment sheds for a ground.

As for your expectations, manage them accordingly that way you won't rage. It's the Internet.

11 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

So we have signed Dunfermline's best two players and now Partick Thistle's. Just a shame we don't have a manager.

You best parachute back down to Earth from Planet Zonk being honest.

You have signed a competent centre forward and an inconsistent attacking player.

Good point about your manager though.

1 hour ago, Piracy said:

It's a fair assessment given they're in a league above your team and have a whole stadium and not a collection of allotment sheds for a ground.

As for your expectations, manage them accordingly that way you won't rage. It's the Internet.

The whole stadium of which you speak is still in the planning stage. They have not even dug the foundations yet, never mind laid a brick.

As for Dens, have you seen the state of the Derry and the death trap that is the main stand? Both of those stands are a lot closer to a garden shed than we have. (The Shed included)

As for expectations,  you mistake colourful language for rage. Indeed if is not. I sometimes like to use swearies to emphasise a pointo.  

In this case, I am simply making the point that I believe you deliberately write posts devoid if fact or reason on order to get a reaction. And it works.

Well done you. 

Until I saw Messiah's thread I thought if might be just us you did this to, but see from  there that plenty of others share my opinion. Like you say,  this is the Internet so fill your boots if it makes you happy.

4 minutes ago, MacArab said:

The whole stadium of which you speak is still in the planning stage. They have not even dug the foundations yet, never mind laid a brick.

As for Dens, have you seen the state of the Derry and the death trap that is the main stand? Both of those stands are a lot closer to a garden shed than we have. (The Shed included)

As for expectations,  you mistake colourful language for rage. Indeed if is not. I sometimes like to use swearies to emphasise a pointo.  

In this case, I am simply making the point that I believe you deliberately write posts devoid if fact or reason on order to get a reaction. And it works.

Well done you. 

Until I saw Messiah's thread I thought if might be just us you did this to, but see from  there that plenty of others share my opinion. Like you say,  this is the Internet so fill your boots if it makes you happy.

Fair one. Good day beckons

4 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Random question - where is Stanton at his best, at the number 10 role or in the centre of midfield.

This season I think his position will largely be determined by who else is in the squad and who is fit.

If Fyvie starts the season I can see Stanton playing further forward.

30 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

......LOL

Don't be mean to them. Czsabababa was too busy giving a 4 day rambling post match interview assessing  the playoff defeat to a team who failed to beat us to notice Brechin and Dumbarton were no longer in the league. He was probably banking on Clark bagging about 30 goals against them. 

Don't be mean to them. Czsabababa was too busy giving a 4 day rambling post match interview assessing  the playoff defeat to a team who failed to beat us to notice Brechin and Dumbarton were no longer in the league. He was probably banking on Clark bagging about 30 goals against them. 

Quite right mate, us United fans know the over-riding importance of not being beaten by certain teams. Dunfermline for example, who haven’t beaten us in 15 (fifteen) games.

26 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Calling it now, this is going to be the season Dunfermline will finally beat us. Plan the parade pars it’s happening

You have to imagine they will get their day in the sun at some point. Freak results happen occasionally.