Rangers 2018/19 European Extravaganza!

KnightswoodBear

7 minutes ago, The DA said:

No Lafferty?

Never been a big fan of Lafferty.  I can see how he was a big player for Hertz but I'm indifferent about his signing for us (again).

Maybe he can have a cameo role in the last 10 minutes....

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Never been a big fan of Lafferty.  I can see how he was a big player for Hertz but I'm indifferent about his signing for us (again).

Maybe he can have a cameo role in the last 10 minutes....

Once Morelos returns to form, you mean?

23 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Your 'average' is Willo Flood.  I doubt you have any credence here...

Was your football acumen less than it is now when The Rangers were in the lower leagues?  Faulty logic, Kinky.

And I meant Morelos's mean - you'll recall last season?

4 minutes ago, The DA said:

Was your football acumen less than it is now when The Rangers were in the lower leagues?  Faulty logic, Kinky.

And I meant Morelos's mean - you'll recall last season?

Seeing as it's you I'll give it a shot:

Was your football acumen less than it is now when The Rangers were in the lower leagues?  Tricky yin.  We squandered eye-watering amounts of money to be distinctly average.  I could almost weep when I think of the tens of millions we spent on journeymen whilst ignoring youth development.  Of all the criticisms of 'the banter years' this is, I'd wager, our greatest calumny.  OTOH in our first half-season under Warburton we did play some magnificent football.

And I meant Morelos's mean - you'll recall last season?  I'll glide over your apostrophe abuse.  Wee Morelos is a work in progress but is a fucking nightmare to play against.  Sure, he had a dip at the end of last season but there is no pair of centre backs in Scotland who will say, "No sweat...it's only wee Alfie"

Back on subject...I fully expect Morelos to terrorise UFA's back line as he has in all competitive games we've played this season.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Seeing as it's you I'll give it a shot:

Was your football acumen less than it is now when The Rangers were in the lower leagues?  Tricky yin.  We squandered eye-watering amounts of money to be distinctly average.  I could almost weep when I think of the tens of millions we spent on journeymen whilst ignoring youth development.  Of all the criticisms of 'the banter years' this is, I'd wager, our greatest calumny.  OTOH in our first half-season under Warburton we did play some magnificent football.

And I meant Morelos's mean - you'll recall last season?  I'll glide over your apostrophe abuse.  Wee Morelos is a work in progress but is a fucking nightmare to play against.  Sure, he had a dip at the end of last season but there is no pair of centre backs in Scotland who will say, "No sweat...it's only wee Alfie"

Back on subject...I fully expect Morelos to terrorise UFA's back line as he has in all competitive games we've played this season.

As it's you, I'm prepared to spend some time educating you.

There are no prescribed rules for apostrophes and words ending in an 's' - as long as you're consistent.  And I am.

And when I referred to 'your football acumen', I was referring to your football acumen, not that of The Rangers.

25 minutes ago, The DA said:

As it's you, I'm prepared to spend some time educating you.

There are no prescribed rules for apostrophes and words ending in an 's' - as long as you're consistent.  And I am.

Are we having a spat?

Who's your money on for tomorrow night?

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Are we having a spat?

Who's your money on for tomorrow night?

I can see a draw tomorrow night, a sweaty, sleepless week for TRangers fans and then a 3-1 win away.  Followed by an excusable humping by the other half of Glasgow at the weekend.

1 hour ago, The DA said:

I can see a draw tomorrow night, a sweaty, sleepless week for TRangers fans and then a 3-1 win away.  Followed by an excusable humping by the other half of Glasgow at the weekend.

So Rangers>>>UFa
Celtic>>>Rangers

Is that it?  I don't think we'll lose at the Disco Dome and if Celtic sign The Dolly Plank I can see an away win.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So Rangers>>>UFa
Celtic>>>Rangers

Is that it?  I don't think we'll lose at the Disco Dome and if Celtic sign The Dolly Plank I can see an away win.

Your first two statements, yes.

No idea who Dolly Plank is - I'm too wrapped up in United's problems.

You are so desperate for us to go out :lol:
Maybe you shouldn't post on this thread then as it always seems to coincide with us marching on to the next round.
Let me break it down for you:
You've been in the EL 5 years in a row under McInnes. You've never (not even once) reached the Playoff round we just reached. 
Only won one game in the 3rd round out of 8 total games as well. 
You actually thought you were good in Europe just because you were better than St Johnstone :lol:

Maybe, but ironically the tie we should have won (but for poor finishing at home and scandalous refereeing away) was Maribor.
Dominant in both legs.

37 minutes ago, The DA said:

Your first two statements, yes.

I'm too wrapped up in United's problems.

I seldom delve in to other clubs' misery but hope you get 'things' sorted soon.

BTW We'll get past UFA and not lose to Celtic.  Guaranteed ;)

So Rangers>>>UFa

Celtic>>>Rangers

You don’t think you’ll lose but that changes to an away win if Celtic sign a player that’s currently injured and won’t play again for at least a month!!

9TOplKf.gif

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I seldom delve in to other clubs' misery but hope you get 'things' sorted soon.

BTW We'll get past UFA and not lose to Celtic.  Guaranteed ;)

We had someone make those kind of guarantees about promotion too.  Worked out well for us. Fingers crossed for Rangers.

12 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

You don’t think you’ll lose but that changes to an away win if Celtic sign a player that’s currently injured and won’t play again for at least a month!!

Good point, young Drew and I'd forgotten that The Dolly Plank was injured.  Puts a lie to the notion that the reason you C&P so much is that you have the comprehension skills of a toddler.

Where are you watching tonight's Rangers game?

19 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Side exactly as expected. Hopefully Coulibilly is back soon. 

2-0 home win will do nicely. Got Morelos anytime so hopefully the wee man keeps up his smashing form!

Strong bench for a change.  Good to see Lee Wallace back in the mix.

2-0 would be tremendous.

Archived