League Cup 18/19 - Group E

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Yet the guy at the turnstiles gave me £4 change after handing over £15... :lol: 

That'll be Mystic Mike looking to soften the blow.

3 hours ago, K77 said:

Are Thistle fans in the covered terrace opposite the stand or behind the goal at Cliftonhill?

Covered terrace doesn’t get used as far as I’m aware. You’ll have half the stand plus behind the goal 

6BE4810D-F8B3-4B71-AF7F-D04650D33596.jpeg

Are Thistle fans in the covered terrace opposite the stand or behind the goal at Cliftonhill?
[emoji23] The cowshed up there has been abandoned since at least the early 80s when I had my first experience of Cliftonhill.

2 hours ago, placidcasual said:

emoji23.png The cowshed up there has been abandoned since at least the early 80s when I had my first experience of Cliftonhill.

We got to use it in the late 90s when Hamilton were groundsharing with Rovers.

5 hours ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Great, just about to go to sleep, decide to come onto P and B for a wee nosey and I'm reminded of this. I'll be having Mark Yardley nightmares now. 

Apologies, but alls well ended well for Morton that season

With Moore out tonight, I’d like to see McCall give 4231 a little try tonight. There will be games this season we need to go with 1 up top and it would be a good opportunity to give McCowan a start in behind Shankland. My preferred 11 would be 

Doohan

Geggan Bell Adams Harvie

Murdoch Kerr

McGuffie McCowan Forrest 

Shankland

Subs: Hare-Reid, Ferguson, Rose, Crawford, Docherty, McDaid, Moffat 

Docherty to get some game time in the second half. That team should be more than capable of seeing off Stenny. Going for 3-0, Shankland x2 and Forrest. First game of the season for me. Looking forward to seeing the team and a few beers beforehand!

2 hours ago, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

Also very much looking forward to my first visit to Cliftonhill, let's hope they do a better job with the pies than Stenny managed.

A much more pleasurable trip now that they have the wee terracing behind the goal. Not sure how they managed to function before they had it tbh.

Archived