Shan things that aren't a patch on the real thing

Back in the late 90s I used to wear a walkman all the time and made the mistake of buying a 10 pack of double A's for a £1. Must have gotten 15 minutes from each one (only one battery required, it was a good walkman) before the tape would slow way down to a garbled mess and stop. Cheap batteries? I've shit 'em.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Christophe said:

Since you want to whine about this in a public forum I’ll take you on. 

I red dotted a racist remark. You red dotted a random post back. This went on for a few. YOU escalated to about 5, I reciprocated. YOU then used started using your daily allowance red dotting me. I reciprocated. 

I understand for every else this sounds incredibly childish but you want to keep mentioning it so I’ll give my side.

I couldn’t give a flying f**k about red dots but it obviously matters to you since you thought they would have an impact on someone, its simply now just amusing me to see you keep posting several times whining about it while still trying to up the ante.

PMs to the effect of “this ends when you want it to” and “I’ve 6000 of your posts left to dot while you’ll have almost run out of mine” aren’t really reflecting the shite you posted about simply telling me “that’s plenty” then bombarding me with reds.

Youve some imagination.

STILL AT LEAST I’M NOT BOTHERED! AMIRIGHT! 

You don't half type some pish mate :lol:

10 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

You don't half type some pish mate :lol:

I realise you don’t want called out on your bullshitting because you’re an absolute patient.

But you brought it up, so you kinda just need to stop whining like a bitch about it if you don’t want to hear it I suppose. 

14 minutes ago, Christophe said:

I realise you don’t want called out on your bullshitting because you’re an absolute patient.

But you brought it up, so you kinda just need to stop whining like a bitch about it if you don’t want to hear it I suppose. 

LOL, you're not right in the head :lol:

4 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I think what this needs is screenshots of PMs.

No sure how to do the screenshot stuff but here goes the pm convo with me sending him a couple of :lol:'s after he decided to spend all his red dots in the one shop.

Live long and prosper!
LincolnHearts

:lol::lol:

On the 'ask a support question.'

:lol::lol:

It stops as soon as you want it to.

You didn’t like dropping below 1000 did you fella! 

I can go at this forever sweetheart, “stop”?? I’m looking at how to go harder babes! 

LOL, you must be about 12........Linkin Farts :lol::lol:

And yet you’re engaging with me....LOLZERS! 

Multi accounts are banned. Set up any more and your bag over the head account will be emptied as well. Weirdo :lol:

Haha!

At least you’re not raging, this ends when you want it to ya gimp

Gave you that option weeks ago Barry Norman :lol: I've got 6000 of your posts to go yet you melt.

On 6/2/2018 at 22:24, LincolnHearts said:

Gave you that option weeks ago Barry Norman :lol: I've got 6000 of your posts to go yet you melt.

Batter in then pal. Much of a muchness between -6000 and -2000. You don’t look like and less of a tit.

and it brings it even closer if I add some cheeky extras on

Nice edit job there Lincoln! :lol: Missed out a good few of your PMs amongst that lot I see.

Your first multi red run at me is below...Unfortunately no times so I probably responded same day and it doesn’t prove anything, but worth a go to call you out on it...so...raise me on May 4th if you can...over to you

F5FB64C1-D350-4062-9169-B6F427E9B8D2.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Nice edit job there Lincoln! :lol: Missed out a good few of your PMs amongst that lot I see.

Your first multi red run at me is below...Unfortunately no times so I probably responded same day and it doesn’t prove anything, but worth a go to call you out on it...so...raise me on May 4th if you can...over to you

F5FB64C1-D350-4062-9169-B6F427E9B8D2.jpeg

I'd hazard a guess that your editing skills are superior to mine 

Just now, LincolnHearts said:

I'd hazard a guess that your editing skills are superior to mine 

You can’t match or beat that date beacuse you think i’ve edited that screenshot? Okkkaaaay. I guess that’s pretty much game, set and match then

3 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Right chaps. I was quite enjoying this "shan" thread. If you want to continue to air your dirty washing in public, please keep it to the Head's Gone thread, which is its natural home!

Sorry Cardinal, he just won't stop. Trying to put him on block now.

edit: done, he can bash on until his head is content now.

Back in the late 90s I used to wear a walkman all the time and made the mistake of buying a 10 pack of double A's for a £1. Must have gotten 15 minutes from each one (only one battery required, it was a good walkman) before the tape would slow way down to a garbled mess and stop. Cheap batteries? I've shit 'em.
A guy I know got 20 batteries for a pound and although he knew they wouldn't be any good, they'd do for his camera. He put the first two in, switched it on and then the low battery light came on just before it switched itself back off again. Chucked the lot out.

9 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Sorry Cardinal, he just won't stop. Trying to put him on block now.

:lol:

Youve been whining about this over various threads for weeks. This is the first I’ve responded because you just keep taking one sided digs. 

Thats great news about the block, does that mean you’re finally going to stop bringing it up and bitching about it now? 

It is strange you’re going in for the block just as I’m waiting for a response to the bit where I challenged you to beat my screenshot though....funny that

19 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I have to say whilst both are mental, I’m siding with Lincoln Hearts at the moment. 

I have to agree. PMing someone and calling them babes and sweetheart is quite creepy. 

Archived